HonorHealth Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Poor managment
Full time Endoscopy Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2018
Constant changes that should have already been done. Change in directors. Tons of call. Work all night then come in 2 hours later to cover your shift. New maniger and containtly flexed. Told to come in 30 min before your case starts.
Pros
Very close to home love my hours
Cons
No space we are working out of a hallway
Temporary Placement
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 6, 2018
I loved working here. My hours were easily corrected to meet my personal requirements. The management here were outstanding in explaining what they wanted and what was expected of you. Easy to communicate with all individuals. A great place to work.
Pros
Outstanding management and support personnel
Cons
Only problems was the job terminated.
wonderful workplace
Sr. Ancillary/Surgery Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 26, 2018
wonderful work environment, had awesome manager. great coworkers and department lead. very busy but no too stressful. work as a team. communication was great
Pros
great enivronment
Cons
old manager leaving
Working for Honorhealth
Operating Room Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZ 85255April 24, 2018
Going into work early in the morning and before the hard work begins, stoping at the dutch bros down the street in order to get you prepared for you day.
Thompson Peak Honor Health Hospital was always clean. The floors were spotless!
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2018
Great place to work at the people were nice and the other volunteers were very welcoming. They helped me learn the ropes of Thompson Peak Honor health. The manger was extremely nice and was flexable and wanted the best for his volunteers.
Pros
Free candy, Discounts for cafeteria food, Manger is very flexable
May 9, 2018

We're glad to hear your positive feedback!

Your HonorHealth team!

Administration Representative- Emergency Room (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2018
I was a patient of Honor health and thats what drove me to apply, great company, fair salary, great benefits I loved my co workers and management. I would recommend this company to anyone
May 9, 2018

We're glad you applied and joined an awesome company!

Your HonorHealth team!

Intimidating management and lack of empathy for employees
DATA CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2018
Not the best place to work if you have ideas to share or if you are looking for opportunities to grow. Management cares more about image than employees - most everyone leaving or getting sick from stress and lack of support.
Pros
Overall company offers free lunches, raffles, etc.
Cons
pay, leadership micromanaging and lack of compassion for employees
May 9, 2018

We're sad to hear your less than positive experience. We encourage our employees to share ideas and encourage growth!

Please send us an email for further review at HRCares@honorhealth.com.

HonorHealth Team!

Poor management
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 23, 2018
Micro management, nit picking and belittling. Large turnover of employees due to very low moral. Bad tempered and condescending Director. Very stressful environment.
Pros
good pay
Cons
all of the above
Awful!!
RN (Former Employee) –  Deer Valley, AZApril 21, 2018
If you want to work at a place, that values you as a dedicated professional...DON'T get involved in the HonorHealth network. Their motto of honoring their nurse's, is a joke! Management is unreliable and two faced. Communication exists only amongst upper management...great if you like being in the dark. No money for raises, but always enough to buy another building. Heed the warning...STAY AWAY!!!
Benefits
Cons
Management, support, raises
I loved it there
Social Work Interm (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 18, 2018
I was a social work intern with the bone marrow transplant unit and absolutely loved it. I provided brief therapeutic interventions and coordinated care for the patients.
Pros
The patients and staff
Cons
The death of the patients
Best place I have ever worked.
Admit Services Rep (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 16, 2018
Confirm schedule. Called patients to schedule outpatient services. Learned a lot about different procedures. Culture was good up to a turnover due to new management.
Pros
EVERYTHING is good at this place.
Cons
The new management that took over.
great place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 16, 2018
Honorhealth has allowed me to continue my education over 10 years and has now developed me into a nurse practitioner. The management team has been great and I hope to continue my work as a FNP within the HonorHealth system.
great
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 14, 2018
Incredible organization to work for! Amazing support from the company and great mission! I was lucky to be an employee and hope for the day I can return and work there again.
Worked with great trauma team
Trauma ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 13, 2018
Great place to work, allowed me to learn and grow in nursing. I was employed prior to merger to become Honor Health. I worked with a lot of great nurses and doctors.
HonorHealth
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2018
HonorHealth currently has five hospitals and continues to grow. No matter what job you perform, providing care and assistance to others is a big part of the culture,
Productive work day, lots of hands on training
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 31, 2018
A typical day at work is very busy with much hustle and bustle. Having multiple patients if not the entire floor assigned to you at times. Usually, work is fast paced and very hands on. On occasion anyone from nurses to doctors will give you extra training and advice on how their jobs work to further your knowledge in medicine provided the time allows to do so. Being a patient care tech gives you a good look on how a hospital operates and should also help you get an idea of what path in the medical field you want to follow, and how to get there. Work is work, it's gonna get rough and chaotic at times, but the satisfaction of helping and tending to patients who need help on top of the knowledge you gain compensates in full.
Pros
Knowledge and skill refinement
Cons
Long hours, relatively low pay.
Living example of Dilbert
Finance (Current Employee) –  CorporateMarch 26, 2018
This company couldn’t care less about its employees. Managers are huge micro managers. They treat the doctors like they walk on water and everyone else like dirt. The few managers who knew how to manage were all laid off last year.
Pros
Nice salary
Cons
Micro managing managers, no consistency
bad work culture
Prog Mgr (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 25, 2018
VP leadership doesn't govern what senior level directors are doing or how they manage their departments. Administrative staff is treated unfairly in comparison to medical staff.
Pros
excellent pay and benefits
Cons
unstable management
Poor management
EVS Tech (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 23, 2018
Wouldn't recommend this place to work. Evs manager/supervisor horrible with little to no experience managing or working with employees. Always works against employees and other departments
Enjoyed working at HonorHealth
Manager (Former Employee) –  NSSCMarch 15, 2018
Good working relationship with fellow employees.
Management continually updated the corporate workplace to make it more appealing and desirable place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HonorHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight