Hood & Strong

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good People

I worked here for a little over a year and a half. I’m still friends with many of the people I worked with at H&S. The job just didn’t align with my personal career goals.

Great people and clients

Great people and clients. Room for promotion if you're willing to put in the work. Interesting clients and work, lots of support and your can't beat the work-life balance. No 70 hour work weeks!

Pros

Good snacks, massages during busy season, nice people, good benefits and matching 401K

Cons

Busy season can get hectic - but much better than my previous firm

Company is alright

Company is alright like the title suggests, it really depends on which department and team you're on that would have a big impact on your experience. Generally, people at this company are nice and willing to help. However, advancement here is slow and pay is below par of industry averages. A good place to start your career and leave.

Pros

Nice office and location

Cons

work-life balance

Silence

No one talks; the best employees keep their heads down and do the work, do not complain, groveling is good, management knows best. This is the beginning of Devil Wears Prada.

Great company

Great company to work for, everyone is friendly and very helpful. Great work/life balance as well, nothing stressful. Open communication and awesome culture.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

A great place to work

I started working here straight out of college. Within a year and half to two years I was promoted to senior. THey a very open with what is expected of you and provide you the right type off guidance to move up in the company and advance in your career. My colleagues were great to work with as were the managers. For public accounting the work life balance was good and I would recommend this first o anyone.

Jobs at Hood & Strong