Hooper Holmes

Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

Hooper Holmes insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

It’s k

I just want my life to show I have helped I don’t care about money..it was a great place to help people and that’s what I love. JSUMC was the best start to do that

Excellent company qnd very flexible to work for.

I enjoyed working for this company. This company was very flexible with their work hours. The company made you feel apart of the team and trained you very good. The company gave you the proper tools to become successful.

Work

Its ok but could be a lot better. Some coworkers were very rude and snobby. Not guaranteed work. Pays mileage and overall good pay. Have to wear uniforms

Waste of time

I was hired, sent hundreds of supplies, had to buy my own centrifuge, just for them to switch companies and not keep me. My neighbor did work for this company for many months and it does not pay well, you get paid by the type of exam and not how many hours you put in and it is a lot of work for no pay.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, lots of paperwork

Fair

This employer was always fair with all aspects of the job role. Training was excellent. They always made you feel like you were always a value to the company. The down falls of the company were there were really not many to mention.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Loved this place

This was an awesome place to work for. I absolutely miss my work family. I hope to find a career to work for and make a great career with again. I love what I do.

Very Bad

This was the worse company I have ever worked for. Would never want anyone to work for this company. No team playing. Slave drivers. Bad pay. It was working for the owners. There was no one working for the employees. Treated very badly.

Not enough work

Needed more events to work. Like company but needed to have more work. Don’t know why this survey wants me to add more words. I feel u summed it up in two sentences.

Outstanding Company

I love this job while it lasted. Every job have there in and outs but this was by fall the best. I got the chance to work with good employees and meet some outstanding people.

Good experience

I like my job and have been there for 4 years and love the people and job I do. They are out of business and I work for Quest now and love it also. Thank you

No comment

My typical workday. And what you learned. Management. Workplace culture. The hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job. Do not inclu

Great company that could still be around

Great company when they were in business. Due to multiple factors the company was unable to sustain profitability. Looking from the outside in many in leadership/executive roles were placed there due to knowing someone in a higher position. So sad to see a company of so many years be dissolved.

bid for work

you have to be the first to sign up for jobs.I didn't work must because someone in my area was on it. I did receive paid travel to a few events outside my location

Opportunity to own your own business flexible school and learning portal

Increasing my medical assistant skills by contracting to varies companies for health screening veniputures insurance physicals just overall enhancing our skills and allowing us to further training

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Driving distant to some locations was to far

Terrible

Very stressful, not enough work year round. Clueless management all the way up to the Executive level. Unprofessional work environment. HR was a joke. IT was a joke.

Fun Work

I enjoyed working here. I learned a lot through this company. I wish they had a full time position when I worked with them. I can't say anything bad about this company. They gave me all I needed to succeed out of school.

Company is no longer opened

Very small company, they are no longer opened. Extremely manual processing of patients details. Scheduling medical exams for life insurance agencies. Work with nurses and agents to ensure all documents are accurate and complete.

It was a comfortable work environment. My manager was very helpful and informative. Liked my Team members. Sometimes getting all the physical information was embarrassing for both prospective life insurance applicant and me.

Pros

Good wages and benefits

Cons

Very rigid dress code

Closing company

Awful place as it is closing. Mismanaged in every way possible. There is complete disorganization and disarray with every process and procedure. Employees are treated like second class citizens.

good

hooper holmes is good in terms of work. their management seems to be good as well. they hire top brass without thinking about the consequences. the company management is good

Stress and Aquisition

I have worked for this company for only 4.5 years and we are on our THIRD restructuring and new management company. There are always rumors flying about something. Also coworkers can be wonderful to work with in some cases and in other cases a different group of coworkers expect you to do the work of 3 people while they watch you doing it while eating, drinking, on their phones, and in some cases sleeping. It is stressful and nerve-racking. Management turns a blind eye even when/if they are around to witness this first hand. Also if you complain about one of management's "favorites", you get written up quickly for stupid stuff (things that don't matter and no one else gets written up for) until you are terminated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooper Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

1.8
InHerSight Score
1.5Personal Development
1.4Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight