Hope Employee Reviews

Great company
RBT (Current Employee) –  Kirkwood, MOSeptember 25, 2019
Hope is great company to work for. Its a great atmosphere to be around with amazing co-workers, and excellent mangers. The kids are fun to work with. The managers, are helpful and understanding. They make sure you get the correct amount hours, and work with you if you need time off.
Productive and fun workplace with a great team!
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Former Employee) –  Kirkwood, MOSeptember 23, 2019
Hope was my first real job and it was a job I was sad to leave. The BCBA's are always so helpful and nice to be around. The other RBT's are always eager to help and make you feel welcome. Working with the kiddos everyday makes everyday unique but always fun. Everyone at Hope is so nice and fun to be around, it is a great environment! Highly recommend working here!!
Collaborative and welcoming workplace
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Current Employee) –  Kirkwood, MOSeptember 23, 2019
I love working for Hope! My coworkers are so fun to be around and hardworking. The clinical staff is welcoming and open to all ideas around the clinic. I never dread coming to work!
Productive, fun, fast paced environment!! :)
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  SpringfieldSeptember 19, 2019
I started at The Autism Clinic as a behavior technician. I was in graduate school to become a BCBA (currently still working on my BCBA hours, but have graduated!) The children at this company make coming to work fun. Don't get me wrong, it can be stressful at times, but I assure you, if you come to work at Hope, there will not be a day you are here that you are not changing a child's life. As I sit and think about the behavior technician job, I can't help but get a little emotional. Being there for the difficult times and challenging behaviors is tough, but when you see your clients making progress... that makes it all worth it. I love that we are able to change a child's life here, but if I'm being honest with you... these children have changed my life and they have changed it for the better. I truly look forward to coming to work everyday. The collaboration between technicians, speech pathologists and clinicians make each day benficial. Hope is truly a great place to work and I enjoyed my time as a behavior technician here. I was lucky enough to get offered a clinical role, so I am still involved with the children here but on a different level. There is no way I'd be where I am today without my job as a behavior technician. I loved working direct with these kiddos. Truly a life changing experience.
Pros
Work with amazing staff & children
Cons
It can be stressful at times, but just remember, it is worth it
Excellent place to work
clinician (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILSeptember 18, 2019
Overall a great place to work. Good company with great co-workers. The work is challenging but very rewarding. The pay is comparable to other similar agencies.
Pros
Good work environment
Great Work Place!
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILSeptember 17, 2019
My job at hope is the job I hoped to find for years. Hope encourages growth, collaboration, and leadership. My time at Hope has Challenged me to be the best RBT I can be. The management has always been helpful, organized, and engaged. The Children I have worked with have inspired me. The benefits at Hope are great! I would recommend working at Hope.
Hope Autism Clinic
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILSeptember 17, 2019
I work at the Hope Autism Clinic in O’Fallon, IL and is a great place to work! The staff and work culture is one of cleanliness, understanding, helpfulness, and fun. You never have a dull moment working in this environment with clients. The management staff is very flexible with working with schedule and staff easy to get along with.
Pros
Flexible with work schedule
Cons
No lunch break
Ofallon clinic
RBT (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILSeptember 17, 2019
I am currently an employee at the Autism clinic in O’Fallon. I have been working with kids with ASD for over 17 years and I have learned so much through my supervisor and clinicians in my 9 months of employment. They provide support and constructive feedback to ensure the best for each child. Although the job can be stressful at time, the supportive environment at Hope makes it easier to handle the situations
Pros
Supervisor’s support of busy schedule
Cons
How sick and vacation time are distributed
Fast paced, collaborative, supportive place to work
Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILSeptember 17, 2019
Currently employed at the O’Fallon location. Site supervisor and the clinicians are all great and always available. The workplace supports collaboration between coworkers and clients alike, making it very easy to get along and work with everyone that walks in. While it can be stressful at times, the clients are awesome and so fun to work with.
Pros
Weekends off, fun clients, Holiday pay
Ofallon and Edwardsville location
I started my career with hope at the Edwardsville location. I immediately fell in love with the job. The training I received prior to starting was great and taught me a lot before working with the clients. They strive to provide the best care for each child receiving services. The atmosphere of the job is great, all the clinical staff are welcoming and are always available to help. I then transferred to the O'Fallon clinic since it was a closer drive for me and it is wonderful! They value each employee and treat them with respect at all times. It is a fun place to work, where all the employees get along and enjoy helping kids reach their full potential! Overall, Hope is a great place to work and I would highly recommend this job.
Pros
Understanding of busy schedule with kids, flexible scheduling, fun and enjoyable place to work
Awful
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, ILJuly 10, 2019
The challenging behaviors from clients are not the reason I ended up leaving. This place is awful in terms of management and support from clinical directors. Pay and benefits are decent but not worth the negativity.
An Unethical Workplace
Registed Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Kirkwood, MOMay 1, 2019
The Hope Autism Clinic is generally an unethical, unsatisfying place to work. The managers are two-faced and make fun of employees behind their backs. Managers also play favorites and provide special treatment to certain employees. They also made changes to programming and the clinic as a whole that were not evidence-based. Staff were hung up on when they called in and treated rudely. The clients are so fun and are great kids, but overall, the experience was disturbing, damaging, and traumatic. I thought I had found a great place to have a career, but unfortunately, my morals would not allow me to continue my employment at this clinic.
Pros
The clients, coworkers
Cons
Management, pay, ethical concerns, lack of training
Not recommened
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Former Employee) –  Kirkwood, MOMay 1, 2019
This is a review about the Kirkwood Autism Clinic. I wanted this job to be where I stayed for 5+ years but I couldn't even make it 1 year. I honestly don't know where to start. First, the training that they provided me was through Relias and, honeslty, was a waste of time. Second, they completely changed the way they ran the entire clinic overnight. We had no training before this change. This was a terrible experience for the techs and, more so, the clients. Everything from here just went completely downhill. I would not recommend working here or sending my child to this clinic.
Pros
clients, coworkers
Cons
ethical concerns, organization, unfair pay
Wouldnt recommend this company.
Investor Relations (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 19, 2018
Very nosey employer. Wants to know all aspects of your personal and private life. Pay is low for the work that they require. Wouldnt recommend this company.
Hard but enjoyable
Habilitation specialist (Current Employee) –  15 e hazel dell laneJune 2, 2018
Be quick on your feet and stay focuse. Your work with youth with autism. So your teaching them how to be independently in a home setting. Your also showing them how to use everyday living skills as well.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
It messes with your livelihood
Working with kids you'll fall in love wirh
Paraprofessional/Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 25, 2018
Overall Hope is a great place. There are things that you will and things you will hate but that can be anywhere. I have been there a long time and I love it but have to move, other wise I would be there forever. You have to be there for the kids and not the money or you won't make it.
Pros
They are union
Cons
Chance of mandation
awesome atmosphere
Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 19, 2018
I also enjoyed working with children I can positively impact and influence. The staff and job culture was so compassionate kind and caring. I would definitely work for them again
Higher ups are clueless
HABILITATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 18, 2018
It's one of those situations were the job itself is amazing and rewarding but management separates itself from the dirty work and spends a good portion of their resources making the job as miserable and difficult as possible.
Pros
Amazing children
Cons
productive and fun working place
Habilitataion Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 17, 2017
the job was really fun because while your teaching the other youth your learning at the same time. it takes patients and time to work with these youth.
Pros
free smoke break
Cons
healthcare
Great
Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 5, 2017
Great Place to work can be stressful at times if you don't have a car to get from here to there but all is well working at the community care systems.