Hope Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews in Williamsport, PA

Rewarding work
Professional Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJanuary 9, 2018
The work is rewarding but like most non-profits the pay is on the low side. You have to be calm and collective because there can be many challenges present with this job.
Rude people
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJanuary 23, 2017
Too many rude and disrespectful people work at this company and they don't help you with the work if you can't do it yourself.
Lots of training and different style houses
Manager (Former Employee) –  WilliamsportOctober 31, 2016
Plenty of trainings offered and houses with different needs to work at. Flexible at scheduling and good benefit package
Pros
Training and advancement
Cons
Low staff, highest management more concerned with money then resident happiness
My Hope for Hope Enterprises, Inc.
Habilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJune 6, 2015
I Loved working with the MH/MR individuals at Hope. My typical work week was between 40 to 55-60 hours a week. My co-workers were great with the exceptions of staff that were working there for "just a job and to get paid." You don't go into the Mental Health sector to make tons of money but because of the rewards the individuals give you and you to them.
This company did not compensate me fairly. When you are hired, you must sign a paper saying that the more hours you work the less money you make. There are fancy math figures to understand the overtime pay that not many people can figure out.
The hardest part of my job was not having any family time. I was always at work.
I loved caring for my individuals. Hope gave me the best starting experience I could have.