Hope Services, Llc

Hope Services, Llc Employee Reviews in Raleigh, NC

Raleigh, NC14 reviews

managementworkcompanymentalservicepaydaytrain

Established Mental Health Company

One of the things I appreciate most about this company is that it's small enough that as an employee you can interact and talk to anyone in upper management and truly establish a relationship with them. The vision to help those with mental illnesses is there and I do believe the company does its best to provide stellar services to the clients and community they serve. Just like with any company you go to, there is room for improvement in some areas but overall, it is a good place to work.

Pros

Flexibility in schedule, diversity amongst staff

Hope services is the best community mental health agency in the Triangle, hands down. They are reputable, stable, and forward-looking. You never have to worry about billing drama!

Pros

Training opportunities, supervision, office space

Cons

Redundant paperwork, high billing expectations

Great Management

I enjoyed working with Management and clients. I was always placed with Clients that could utilize my professional skills and knowledge. I worked. Nice

Very deceiving...beware!

The agency recruits people for mental health counselor positions, only for them to end up in the IIH department. Your salary potential will be very misleading. You’ll think that you could make 40-50k a year for IIH, but then realize billing expectations are too high and your caseload will never be large enough to get that salary so expect 25-30k. The agency does this because turnover is EXTREMELY high in IIH dept. Also, if you don’t meet those billing expectations they get added onto the next month, keeping you from catching up and getting productivity pay. There are so many trainings and supervision meetings because most supervisors in IIH are LCSWAs who are fresh out of school with little experience. Corporate is very rude and does not care about employees at all. Don’t fall into their trap!

A lot of paper work to complete and high number of clients per caseload.

To many meetings and turnover with people leaving in the IIH department. IIH Team is not paid enough for all that we do and we are only paid once a month.

Pros

A lot of support from clinical team and clinical director.

Cons

Paid once a month and owners are to involved with human resource duties.

Good place to start

Hope Services is good at developing therapist, but struggle with keeping good therapist. Not much room for growth, but trained very well. Friendly environment.

Pros

Trainings; Friendly Environment

Cons

Lack of advancement; Not fairly compensated for work

Overall a nice starting place for mental health

Must have patience Time management Great communcation skills Knowledge about varieties of mental illness Cultured environment Fast paced Room for advancement

Cons

No breaks

Wonderful staff and hardworking people

Extremely nice staff at Hope Services. I like the fact that Hope Services strives for excellence, and that this company is on the rise in assisting the community with new programs to assist with the intensity of Mental Health needs in North Carolina. Such a wonderful company.

Awful place to work

The upper management is extremely un-proffesional and expect people to work 12 hour days without paying overtime. They will with-hold paychecks (without warning) and will use "insufficient documentation" as a way to justify it (The contract you have to sign leaves this to their discretion if you look into it). Director level staff will clearly favorite certain people and will take advantage of others. Throughout the interview and the first few months they attempt to show people how supportive they are, but it quickly becomes apparent that this is a facade and they don't have any care about your best interests. After being there for over a year, I highly recommend looking for other options for employment.

Pros

Good supervision

Cons

Unethical treatment of employees and clients, neglect to provide pay-checks, lack of support, expectation for 10-12 hour days 5 days a week.

awful place to work in day treatment

overall rating is below standards, the mission of the program and the actual day to day actions of the staff is unacceptable. The turnover rate at this establishment is extremely high and the treatment goals are not being met by the clients.

Pros

Cons

alot

Good job

Good place to work. Very stable. The paperwork is a pain and they micromanage a lot. But again, it's one of the most stable, companies in the Raleigh area.

Pros

Stable, steady pay.

Cons

Soooo much paperwork!

These People Are Evil!

The supervisors do not provide training nor are they ever available to offer support. They argue amongst themselves in meetings. The work environment is very hectic. I work in Intensive In Home and various team members work against each other rather than working together. I am seeking other opportunities! Being here is not worth all of the stress that this work environment brings! I would definitely recommend seeking employment elsewhere. There's a reason why they are constantly hiring. The turnover rate is steadily increasing. Beware!

Pros

They do pay on time unlike other agencies

Cons

Lack of Support

Productive and friendly environment

This company had a great working environment with excellent opportunities for training and advancement. The most difficult part of the job was balancing the paperwork with face-to-face time with consumers. However, any frustrations with paperwork were outweighed by the fulfillment gained from interacting with consumers and witnessing their progress first-hand!

Mental Health Rewards

I enjoyed working with the group of clinicians and psychiatrists I worked with. I loved being able to assist with on the job training and really being able to increase my knowledge of the mental health agency. Working in this field and agency has helped me improve as a person as well as a parent, friend, sister, and daughter. This has been one of my most meaningful jobs yet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hope Services, Llc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits