Hope Urgent Care Employee Reviews

Urgent care with sick people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIApril 2, 2018
I would take people information when they came into clinic. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the patients when they come in. I liked helping people
Learned a lot and added to my skill set
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIJanuary 25, 2018
No paid vacation or sick days. Pay rate was low. Great for learning new skills. fast pace and worked with great PA's/MD's who went out of their way to teach the medical assistants.
Co-workers were always fun but a couple of the doctors were not.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 7, 2017
It was always very fast-paced and I learned a lot. But I didn't like being the only MA doing all the vitals, and injections, and urinalysis on the 50 to 60 patients we would see on a daily basis.
Friendly co-workers and management
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davison, MIJuly 18, 2017
Hope Urgent Care is a good place to work. I would recommend this opportunity to others who are interested in working in a fast paced environment who loves to see 60 or more patients a day.
Fast paste and fun employment site
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJune 8, 2016
A typical day at work is fun to me. I love the field and love helping people so I don not really consider t work.
I learned a lot at Hope. I learned how to apply sutures and run IV medications. I also learned how to do X-Rays as well.
The management for the most part was great however, in my opinion, they could improve on their professionalism and organization skills.
My co-workers were amazing. They all were very friendly and helpful to me.
The hardest part of the job was seeing people so miserable and knowing that they were sick or in a lot of pain and there was only so much I could do to help them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of helping patients. Even thought they were sick coming in, I always made them happy and comforted them when they needed it and it did not go unrecognized.
Pros
Free lunch, and friendly co-workers
Cons
Lack of organization
Producative Externship Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davison, MIFebruary 9, 2016
Allscripts was an Electronic Health Record program that I have had the privilege to use at HOPE Urgent Care. The staff was very nice and willing to answer any questions I had. The facility was very clean and comfortable I unfortunately had to decline the job offer because my availability was not flexible at that time in my life.
Pros
Co-workers volunteered for outside events with other businesses.
productive, caring and willingness to teach
medical assistant extern (Former Employee) –  Davison, MIMarch 31, 2015
I would work 10 hour shifts, checking in patients, taking their vital signs and medical histories, preforming any prescribed tests ordered by the physician, cleaning rooms and equipment as needed, my co-workers were very dedicated and great to work with, the hardest part of the job for me was seeing young children or the elderly come in sick and the most enjoyable part was seeing that I could make a difference in how they felt
Very laid back envoriment
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 18, 2013
I love working at Hope Urgent Care they are very family friendly and very understanding
Pros
Felxiablilty
Cons
Drive