Hope Employee Reviews

Hope
Plex Lead (Current Employee) –  CampusAugust 13, 2019
Hope is a very good place to work .. it is challenging and rewarding.. And it a great feeling to see the youth smiling and happy. Hope has some good staff that really cares about the youth .. over All it is a good place to work.
Fun place to work. Multitasking initiatives
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  18345 Ventura Bl. ste 314 Tarzana, CAJune 17, 2019
I learned many skills in psychology field including Bio and Neuro feedback testing. Multitasking was one of the major duties. Making clients' appointments, Preparing billing sheets and visiting rehab clients as well as participating in pro family group which was the non profit organization.
Although my salary was not good enough.
Terrible
Clinical (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMay 17, 2019
There are some clinics that are better than others, but overall unorganized, illegal, and irresponsible. They need an HR person and an upgrade. Stronger leadership and support would be useful. In all fairness, I heard it got better after I left.
Pros
Great Clients
Cons
Business Model
Great non-profit organizations!!!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ILApril 4, 2019
I love working at GWSOH! It is hard work because we rely solely on donations and profits from fundraisers. However, our clients make all the energy/effort it takes to keep us afloat worthwhile!!!
Underground hostile Environment because of one out of the three owners
QMHP (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 28, 2019
Two out of the three owners are good and understanding. But the third owner is an underground bully who is always having issues with most staff that are present and left.
Pros
No Incentives
Great missions business!
Compassionate Entrepreneur (Current Employee) –  remtoteMarch 19, 2019
Trades of Hope is a wonderful missions business that directly impacts impoverished families in a positive and dignified way. The most difficult thing about this job are the sales goals. The pay is 100% commission. Because it is a missions business, the commission is not very large.
Pros
The pros are the joy, purpose and relationships gained by doing misssions work.
Cons
The compensation is 100% commissions. Because the company is a missions business, the commission is not very high.
with teamwork
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 27, 2019
Working as a Direct Care Staff with hope is sometimes stressful because I am dealing with people who have disability but with the help and the coaching of my supervisor and the manager make my work light and wonderful. These people with disability are beautiful people especially if they feel your loving care.
Door of hope
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 31, 2018
This position gives me a very strong responsibility because of the
duties it entails. Because its a very small business it can't offer much
attributes, like fringe benefits and vacation or holiday time, but its good for a side position. Work is never hard in a office its the different personalities that's sometimes is trying. a typical day is very laid back since I work independently. I like working Independently, but can work well with others. Theres is no need for me to add more information because it would be farse everything is said concerning my present position. Im really focusing on my future position and HOPE is very aware of my job endeavor search and understands the
high economy in this town alone.
Interesting and Challenging
Program Director, Interim CEO (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 26, 2018
Direction of staff and support for the CEO.
Training staff on various topics, including Trauma-Informed Care; Diversity Sensitivity; Child and Adolescent Development
Typical youth are supervised.
It is tough to manage the disrespect of the youth.
It is encouraging to see growth and development over time.
great place to work
Staff Placement Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY 12206May 11, 2018
I loved placing people on job site working with them and there family, inviting the family to the company picnics sad it went out of business, if they start an new company I would go back to work for them
Future of children is very important
Certified Therapeutic Foster Parent (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 17, 2018
Being a professional parent can be stressful but very rewarding. The future of children depends upon the upbringing and them knowing they have a support system
Poor treatment of residents
Home health (Former Employee) –  Kerrville TexasMarch 29, 2018
Unsafe home for disabled adults. Very poor diet provided. Owner did not pay the final overtime due and on W2 showed I was contract labor with no taxes taken from payroll. This is not the case.
Pros
Dear clients...disabled adults
Cons
Poor management
Unorganized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2018
The work was unorganized helping others with customer service was pretty hard when the computers were mostly shut down to find a person's package not only was it stressful to find the package but customers had mostly fought on the line because our computers were offline
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Unorganized
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 21, 2018
This is just a job to pass until you find a better job. The job has achievements. It was very hard to move up into better positions. They didn't offer no type of benefits.
On the phone the whole shift call rates would fluxuate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIJanuary 20, 2018
You clock in put head set on and wait for calls to come in to enroll in the program. I would work weekends from 7am to 6 or 7 pm. You had a 30 min unpaid lunch and then back to work. When call rates where slow we would chat to each other or in between calls we would chat. The manager on my shift was awesome and sweet and then around the time I found out I was expecting management got new people and it was going downhill. The manager left and I went back to being a stay at home mom after the birth. You would get normal pay the first paycheck and then the second one you would get your commission pay from those enrolled in the program. It was hard being on the phone all that time doing the same speech over and over. Then there were those who would yell because they didn't think it was what it was. The best parts where when you knew you were going to help someone become a homeowner and in between calls when you could chat with your coworkers.
Home Care
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Beacon, NYDecember 21, 2017
Hope is a new company that just started in Beacon and i have to say i enjoyed working for the company. The pay was good. They get cases all over duchess county.
Work Enviroment
Technician, Centerpointe-Campus (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 16, 2017
The director takes relationships and makes decisions based on personal opinions. Its very cut throat. You cant trust any of the people you work for or around.
fun work place
Server (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNNovember 26, 2017
nice environment and a good place to good. If you need a team work job, thats a good place for you. Your co-workers will help u out when needed. Good management.
Pros
freelaunches
Cons
healthcare
bad managment
In Home Senior Counseling (Former Employee) –  marketingNovember 22, 2017
they were not a good company to work for as they did have poor managment skills and not enough money toi start up with they had a lot of relationship corals and it was
proactive
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2017
good place to work the co-workers are very friendly and very helping and hope gives u this... family home feeling.and if u wanna give back to your communtiy hope is the place to do it