Hope Employee Reviews

Future of children is very important
Certified Therapeutic Foster Parent (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 17, 2018
Being a professional parent can be stressful but very rewarding. The future of children depends upon the upbringing and them knowing they have a support system
Poor treatment of residents
Home health (Former Employee) –  Kerrville TexasMarch 29, 2018
Unsafe home for disabled adults. Very poor diet provided. Owner did not pay the final overtime due and on W2 showed I was contract labor with no taxes taken from payroll. This is not the case.
Pros
Dear clients...disabled adults
Cons
Poor management
Unorganized
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2018
The work was unorganized helping others with customer service was pretty hard when the computers were mostly shut down to find a person's package not only was it stressful to find the package but customers had mostly fought on the line because our computers were offline
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Unorganized
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 21, 2018
This is just a job to pass until you find a better job. The job has achievements. It was very hard to move up into better positions. They didn't offer no type of benefits.
On the phone the whole shift call rates would fluxuate
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIJanuary 20, 2018
You clock in put head set on and wait for calls to come in to enroll in the program. I would work weekends from 7am to 6 or 7 pm. You had a 30 min unpaid lunch and then back to work. When call rates where slow we would chat to each other or in between calls we would chat. The manager on my shift was awesome and sweet and then around the time I found out I was expecting management got new people and it was going downhill. The manager left and I went back to being a stay at home mom after the birth. You would get normal pay the first paycheck and then the second one you would get your commission pay from those enrolled in the program. It was hard being on the phone all that time doing the same speech over and over. Then there were those who would yell because they didn't think it was what it was. The best parts where when you knew you were going to help someone become a homeowner and in between calls when you could chat with your coworkers.
Home Care
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Beacon, NYDecember 21, 2017
Hope is a new company that just started in Beacon and i have to say i enjoyed working for the company. The pay was good. They get cases all over duchess county.
Work Enviroment
Technician, Centerpointe-Campus (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 16, 2017
The director takes relationships and makes decisions based on personal opinions. Its very cut throat. You cant trust any of the people you work for or around.
fun work place
Server (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNNovember 26, 2017
nice environment and a good place to good. If you need a team work job, thats a good place for you. Your co-workers will help u out when needed. Good management.
Pros
freelaunches
Cons
healthcare
bad managment
In Home Senior Counseling (Former Employee) –  marketingNovember 22, 2017
they were not a good company to work for as they did have poor managment skills and not enough money toi start up with they had a lot of relationship corals and it was
proactive
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2017
good place to work the co-workers are very friendly and very helping and hope gives u this... family home feeling.and if u wanna give back to your communtiy hope is the place to do it
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 10, 2017
It is very nice company to work in. The management is very much flexible and helpful to associates. Working in this company gives me an excellent work experience in my field.
Pros
Tea and coffee supplied freely.
Cons
There is no any problem.
Great Place to work
Assistant/Payroll (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 11, 2017
Overall this was a great company to work for. I'm walking having gained more knowledge to better do my job. I hate that I have to leave this company because they have become family!
I like working for hope house but i'm always looking for more financial freedom
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 10, 2017
A very relaxed enjoyable work environment were everybody gets along, no boss hovering over you while you work full size cafeteria with salad bar . it's a learning environment as well s a nurturing environment kind environment . I've been there 3 years and i have learned so much from my job and my Co-Workers . paid vacation ,we have work related outings that we all attend from time to time .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Very good fun workplace
Residential counselor (Current Employee) –  Amityville, NYOctober 5, 2017
Staff provide a leader for the residents helping them get through there everyday life. Recreation trips park etc. staff also helps with the school work of some of the kids that are in school
Good experience, a lot of documenting information
Intern (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MISeptember 27, 2017
It is a good place for experience with a vulnerable population. It is a good place for experience. You will meet a lot of people that come from different areas of life.
Nonprofit Organization excelling at everything they do
Mission Trip Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXSeptember 21, 2017
This is an amazing organization that seeks to bring real life change to the people of Haiti. They are 100% committed. They take excellent care of their employees and everyone is treated as family.
It was great!
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 21, 2017
Helping out people environment was a great experience I would go back if the opportunity was presented to me. It was balanced I made at least 30-40hrs bi weekly. Sometimes overtime. My managers were nice and understanding.
I enjoyed my time there.
Coordinator, Home (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 13, 2017
I had a great time and Learned a lot . I think my time was spent really have a better understanding of what it takes to run a Not for Profit . I hope that more people support these sort of services .
It was a job
Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 4, 2017
I was only required to work on Sundays; selling dics to customers. I took on many different roles such as; cashier, sales, inventory, customer service, assistant, etc. I did not enjoy my time there. I was excellent at my position, but I believe my skills were better shown elsewhere.
Its not a job
Helper (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 24, 2017
I open this company only to help people in my free time. I do not get paid. My kids and me go help others from the kindness of our heart. Again this is not a job.