Hopedale Medical Complex Employee Review

View all Hopedale Medical Complex reviews

Enjoyed being part of the experience.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Hopedale, ILSeptember 30, 2014
I held a few different positions while at HMC. But each position had definite benefits and deficiencies as expected. The position I held as Case Manager would have to be the one I most enjoyed. I enjoyed getting to know each patient when they were admitted and helping them with their discharge needs. I liked the responsibility. I learned alot when the facility started the change to managed care. The hardest part of the job at HMC would have to be, dealing with some of the physicians. The most enjoyable part is being a part of such a special environment. The physicians at HMC treat each one of their patients with such a Holistic approach, it is truly unusual and incredibly special. The physicians are aware of what the patients home life pros/cons are and are willing to help the families deal with these issues. The physicians/management do go out of their way to help the patients and employees, you do feel like you are part of the family while working at HMC.
Pros
Medical Insurance benefits, vision, dental, for employee and Family, 401K, Cafeteria discount, monthly meeting to update staff on any changes in policy or procedure. Friendly work environment.
Cons
Physician response not always recieved

Other Hopedale Medical Complex Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!!!
Current HMC Employee (Current Employee) –  Hopedale, ILDecember 10, 2018
I have worked at HMC for 6+ years. I read the reviews and wonder who these people are that are complaining. Employees at HMC are valued. However if you dont put patient and resident care first or if you are a lazy employee who doesnt want to come to work then yes you are going to have issues with management. HMC is a family. I have seen Administration go out of their way to help HMC employees and their personal family during times of hardship. What other company still sends out handwritten birthday cards, anniversary cards, etc? What other company strives to ensure the happiness of the staff everyday? What other company has a COO with an open door policy or upper management that high fives their staff in the hallway? If you want a place that you enjoy working at and enjoy who you work with then HMC is the place to do that. If you are lazy or afraid to actually do the job you are paid to do then go somewhere else!
Pros
Family environment; Management; Benefits; Employee Culture
Cons
None really
Amazing Employer
Admitting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hopedale, ILDecember 3, 2018
HMC is by far the nicest and most neighborly job I’ve ever had. They truly make you feel like a family and I have no idea what I’d do without the amazing managers and administrators. Everyone makes an effort to learn your name and genuinely care for you. After working in toxic environments in Chicago- HMC is a godsend. Truly a gem in the Midwest healthcare game!
Pros
Understanding Managers, competitive wages, and amazing environment
Cons
Working Holidays (rotating)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopedale Medical Complex. Our community is ready to answer.

Hopedale Medical Complex Reviews by Location