Hopedale Medical Complex Employee Review

View all Hopedale Medical Complex reviews

caring for the elderly
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hopedale, ILJune 16, 2016
A typical day is helping the elderly with basic living needs such as making beds, taking meds and serving them meals. There were times needed to help bath some also. Some of the elderly needed more assistance than others.
Pros
the happiness helping the elderly out
Cons
not a great supervisor

Other Hopedale Medical Complex Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!!!
Current HMC Employee (Current Employee) –  Hopedale, ILDecember 10, 2018
I have worked at HMC for 6+ years. I read the reviews and wonder who these people are that are complaining. Employees at HMC are valued. However if you dont put patient and resident care first or if you are a lazy employee who doesnt want to come to work then yes you are going to have issues with management. HMC is a family. I have seen Administration go out of their way to help HMC employees and their personal family during times of hardship. What other company still sends out handwritten birthday cards, anniversary cards, etc? What other company strives to ensure the happiness of the staff everyday? What other company has a COO with an open door policy or upper management that high fives their staff in the hallway? If you want a place that you enjoy working at and enjoy who you work with then HMC is the place to do that. If you are lazy or afraid to actually do the job you are paid to do then go somewhere else!
Pros
Family environment; Management; Benefits; Employee Culture
Cons
None really
Amazing Employer
Admitting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hopedale, ILDecember 3, 2018
HMC is by far the nicest and most neighborly job I’ve ever had. They truly make you feel like a family and I have no idea what I’d do without the amazing managers and administrators. Everyone makes an effort to learn your name and genuinely care for you. After working in toxic environments in Chicago- HMC is a godsend. Truly a gem in the Midwest healthcare game!
Pros
Understanding Managers, competitive wages, and amazing environment
Cons
Working Holidays (rotating)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hopedale Medical Complex. Our community is ready to answer.

Hopedale Medical Complex Reviews by Location