Horace Mann Insurance Employee Review

View all Horace Mann Insurance reviews

Learning Consultant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 4, 2019
I love what I do and my team of Consultants I work with. The collaboration is awesome and we work well together coming up with new and different ideas for each training class. Training has approved the last 2 years with the new approach our team took. Our reduction in class time, efficient redesign allowed additional skills to be added to the training.
Pros
great hours
Cons
job eliminations

Other Horace Mann Insurance Employee Reviews

Great company with a great niche in the insurance industry
Insurance Agent, License # (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJuly 4, 2019
Typical Horace Mann approach is to provide teachers with "teacher appreciation events" with the intent of getting leads through teacher interaction. It's a great system and if your an insurance agent getting leads is key. Horace Mann's mission is to improve the financial health of educators through their products, Home, Life, Auto, and financial planning. Another service Horace Mann provides at no cost to the teacher is assistance with Student Loan Forgiveness and helping teachers navigate through the various federal programs. And another great way to generate leads..
No culture, no Horace Mann way
Claims (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 25, 2019
Upper Management all from outside horace mann. They bring the culture they know, allstate and now state farm and expect to plug big company culture into a small company. Losing policy count laid off several people in March
Pros
some of the people
Cons
Upper management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Horace Mann Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss