Horizon Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Extremely team-oriented and positive workplace
Marketing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 11, 2018
Horizon Services has been an eye-opener after coming from a lot of corporate jobs. The work-life balance is astounding, my team is absolutely amazing, and the entire company has a great energy about it. There's a great amount of communication between departments, and between upper management and the various teams, to make sure that everyone is always aware of what's happening. There's also a lot done to make sure the employees know how valued they are! It's great to work in a place where you feel appreciated, and where you can really connect with those you work with.

Horizon also has a great focus on employee health and wellness, which is not something I have experienced in any other company. Long story short: I'm so glad I found my place at Horizon!
Awesome team!
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 10, 2018
Great team chemistry, lots of opportunities to learn and grow. I've been working at Horizon Services for about year and three months and i have nothing but great things to say about management and my co-workers.
Pros
Fun environment with lots of opportunities to learn and develop.
Cons
no job security, poor dispatching and poor managment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Oaks, PAJune 14, 2016
Hvac maintenance tech for almost 3yrs. everything is all about selling to the customer....the training you see they advertise......is all about selling to the customer. this job is NOT for a family man. you are forced to work very long hours with out knowing your schedule from day to day. dispatch is all messed up and basically your day ends when they say your done. Absolutely NO JOB SECURITY! be prepared to be a salesman FIRST.....then tech! the majority of the techs are good guys who are trained/brainwashed into selling things that aren't always needed in order meet the numbers they are required to hit everyday. any system over 10yrs old....your trained to convince the customer they need to replace their system. IF YOU DONT HIT THE QUOTA........NO JOB FOR YOU!
Pros
overtime, bonus evey month (for selling things)
Cons
no job security, extremely long hours, expensive benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Horizon Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight