Horizon Solutions Employee Reviews

Great people, small company
Mechanical Design and Implementation specialist (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MASeptember 18, 2018
Great company with great compensation and benefits. But it is alearn by fire type of company. Not much help from others when needed but everyone is friendly.
Fast paced productive work place
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Guilderland, NYAugust 11, 2018
A great place to start out, but not where you’d wanna be long term. There’s a lot to learn, but easy to learn most of it using common sense and basic math skills. Operating heavy machinery takes some getting used too, but will come naturally in time and you become more comfortable with it. Most people there are Team players there to help if you have questions, and management will hear you out on issues you may have, and will do what they feel is best to handle any situation. Staff changes often and can make it difficult at times with production slowing down as you’re Short handed for some time and when new employees are learning the job. 3 stars out of 5 overall
Deliver supplies to various customers.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 19, 2017
I like the work hours 6-2:30 I am on my own for a greater part of the day. In other words, when leaving the shop, I have a full day's load in my truck.. I set my route, take my lunch when convenient between deliveries and do this without direct supervision.
Solid place to work - Family feeling
Supply Chain Mngr/Sales (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 27, 2017
Great co-workers, resources and solid leadership and programs.
Diverse company offering a wide range of products and services.
Family like atmosphere. Solid benefits package
Pros
Co-workers, Customers, resources and benefits
Cons
Some long work weeks. At the mercy to a degree to the economy and how the market is doing.
every day life at work
Order Selector (Current Employee) –  Guilderland, NYNovember 1, 2012
I go in everyday from 2pm to 10pm every night monday thru friday. I go into the breakroom and put my lunch in the fridge go punch in and go to work. I pull orders all night in the aisles by myself and nobody bothers me and thats pretty much it.
Pros
im there to work, and also i am a serious business professional who is respected by the staff and mgt.
Cons
no comment.