Hospitality Softnet Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Teleprospector (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 6, 2017
This is a great company especially if you want a good balance between work and family life. The management is always available for any questions you may have.
Flexible working hours
Hotel Shopper (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMarch 3, 2016
The flexible HSI work hours have been invaluable to my family and to myself. I began working for HSI 16 years ago when my two children were in pre-school. It was a dream come true to be able to be home for them throughout their adolescence. I was able to greet them off the school bus, be home for them when they were sick and never missed any of their extra-curricular activities. Both of these young adults are now attending Ivy League schools and I attribute some of their success to the flexible work hours provided by HSI. Sue S
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Benefits - healthcare, 401K
Great Company - Join today !!
A fellow employee (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2016
Hospitality Softnet, Inc. is a great fit for many looking for a wonderful quality of life choice as you can work from home in a virtual world. The company has many individuals that have very long tenure many over 15 to 20 years, and dozens over 10 years. Should you consider to join the organization, please proceed as with any opportunity, making sure that what is offer is a good fit for you. Speak with frankness to those that you initially meet, and ask to speak with other professionals in the organization that perform work similar to what your interests are. No one is shy, and I'm certain that they will tell you the hardships and the rewards. Contact information to others will be gladly supplied. Hospitality Softnet, Inc. welcomes that kind of relationship scrutiny. Please know that only those invited, will join others that strive to deliver excellent quality services and information to the company's valued customers. Ask for copies of the company's newsletter, and get an idea of the real flavor of the culture of this company. A culture who's core values are humility, mutual respect, and dignity.

High standards are important here, and the other professionals that are part of the team have enjoyed this work for many, many years. It is a foundation of success built over years, and has helped to foster meaningful relationships with customers and associates alike. Without great team members, the organization would not have been successful, nor lasted in business for over 20 years. It did not happen by accident, and certainly not without outstanding people in the group
Good for stay-at-home parents
Sales and Catering Tester (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 11, 2015
This job is good for former hotel sales employees that now stay at home with their children. However, the income is not steady. When you are hired, they say the average salary per year is $10,000. However, $3,000-$6,000 is more accurate. There is a lot of passive aggressive behavior by the account managers. Most of the communication with management is done via email so, it is difficult to feel a connection.
Pros
Flexible schedule, easy and fun
Cons
Time consuming, low pay, passive aggressive managers
Great Innovative Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 27, 2014
Fun working environment with variety of tasks.
I learned many tasks daily.
Helpful and courteous staff.
Pros
Lunch outings.
Great Company
Contract Security Consultant / Senior Field Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2012
I am proud to not only have worked for but became friends with both owners of Hospitality Softnet....great people, great company and fabulous organization.