HOTEL CONNECTIONS Employee Reviews

Exciting and interesting place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2019
I have worked at Hotel Connections for 1 year and I love this company. IF you are someone who is interested in Aviation, Hospitality, or Technology it is a great multi-cultural environment that combines three industries in some innovative ways.
Unprofessional
Undecided (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2019
Unprofessional company that lies about salary and hours. Managers are not sure of what works for job requirements and they are always in a meeting Lol
Not a rewarding experince
Atlas Air Hotel Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 21, 2018
I worked with this company for almost 3 years, unfortunately the poor management and leadership led to my departure. They are big on "the client is always right" which often leads to poor and unprofessional verbal harassment from our clients, and management says we must just take it. It is hard to work for a company that allow there business professionals to speak to them in any tone and manner. The experience you gain working hand-in-hand with schedulers couple with a work-from home environment is the only thing of value. You work at minimum wage on unrealistic goals. They do not offer proper compensation and sell you on an entirely different role to get you in the door, and then change your entire job description without a change of pay.
mismanaged and nepotism rampant
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MiamiAugust 22, 2018
Not a coincidence almost all of upper management is related in one way or another.

Steer clear of this train wreck.

They lose more clients than they acquire.
Not a good company
In Flight Administrator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Does not really care about their employees especially customer service agents.
lots of nepotism within the company and that leads to favoritism within the employees
Words & Actions don't match
Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 7, 2017
Better management or all members of the senior management have to agree. The confusion within the managers doesn't allow for a conducive work environment. It was hard to do be successful with each manager saying to complete and do things in a different manner.
join if you're a fan of being micromanaged
Customer Service Reservation Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2017
typical day at work is to go over the new SOP for the 5th time this month. Then work your stations, now not every station is the same alot of them require massive amounts of red tape to even get the job done and its time consuming and horribly tedious. Then, youre going to have to cancel that booking. Then rebook them, then adjust them.

Also be prepared to have someone correcting you on every little thing.

And above all else, the computer they give you to work on was something buit in 1988, where nothing works and its always somehow your fault.
great job!
Junior Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2017
excellent place to work. i liked my time here and recommend anybody that has a interactive personality and works well with others to apply. small family style company.
Scarce Advancement Opportunities
Procurement Sourcing Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 6, 2016
Currently advancement opportunities are scarce in my current job. It is important for me to keep my career continuing in a forward direction, that's really consistant with my career goals.

I am looking for more responsibilities with a fresh and new challenge.
Very fast paced company and great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 17, 2016
Additionally, the tools and reporting capabilities from our product team are second to none. The sales team is given excellent support from IT, Client Services, etc. I am continually impressed with the thought and care that goes into the materials that are rolled out both internally and to our clients.
Growing company at crew acomodation business
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 25, 2016
Good environment, but has a small company mind set. Need to grow a lot to be a great company. High turn over is a concern. Learned a lot but it is time for new challenges
Fantastisches Team
Account Managerin (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 16, 2015
Die Arbeitsatmosphaere ist sehr gut und die Mitarbeiter sind wundervoll. Jedoch wird sehr viel von den Angestellten verlangt, was nicht in relation zu der Verguetung steht.

Firma ist in staendiger Umstrukturierung.

Mitarbeiter werden jedoch staendig aufgefordert kreativ zu sein und werden in der Mitgestaltung von neuen Produkten mit einbezogen. Inoovation ist sehr gefragt.
Pros
Teamgeist, sehr sozial, sehr modern und innovativ
Cons
mittelmaessige Bezahlung
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FlaDecember 7, 2014
It's a great company to work for, the co -workers make a fun each day.
Pros
Working From home
Cons