Hotwire Communications Employee Reviews

Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 5, 2018
It was always a great feeling to wake up an work at hotwire everyone worked as a team and we enjoyed what we did for the customers seeing a smile on there face about our services just brings Joy to our hearts at Hotwire
Na
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAOctober 22, 2018
took calls from customers and assisted with issues, provided technical assistance and help with billing questions. Escalated irate customers to supervisors.
No Support Employers do not care about well being of Employees
Onsite Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 10, 2018
I enjoyed working with the customers of Hotwire but soon I came to realize that the company did not support what they claimed in their employment manual. No review available to see how your work was progressing.
Pros
Loved the customer relationship
Cons
No support from Management or feedback, terrible training
This company is the best job I had but...
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Cypress, FLSeptember 17, 2018
I have been here for several years doing the best I can as being a great employee. I barley call out, come in on time and do the work sent to me in a timely manner. If someone calls out and Im needed, 9 times of 10 Im there to assist. I have not received not one raise, work appraisal, recongnition of being a great employee or anything . Not even a "your doing a good job" from my boss. My department complains about my boss all the time about the same things but no one wants to do anything out of fear for losing their jobs. You can't go to hr because even though it's supposed to be confidential its not. There are some bad and there are some good .Like I said, this job is the best paying job with the benefits and all so I guess I was expecting a little more from this company when it comes to compensating their employees. They do it for some and not for all . We are not treated equally ( not speaking race).
Not good for learning IT
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wynnewood, PAAugust 31, 2018
Since Hotwire is a internet, cable and phone provider my days were spent fixing cable and phone issues instead of learning IT. I was able to learn wired and wireless connectivity issues and that's about it.
Great Company
Fiber Optics Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 22, 2018
Overall great company. Everything was great. Only when the project ended it was a bit of a wait until the next one started up. Other than that overal great experience.
Very busy work place
CSR, TSR, DTV, CHATS (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 1, 2018
It is a great place to work to get through the door of an actual upscale customer service experience. I really enjoy the company and all the things that I have learned from a CSR, TSR, and leadership role.
Pros
Enviroment and the people
Cons
short breaks
Mostly typical telecommunications company
Technician (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 30, 2018
Fiber to the home mostly. The company offers the opportunity to learn new skills and improve existing skills for experienced cable, wire, and telecommunications technicians, but it's mostly on the job training. Pay varies depending on your position, experience level, and how skilled and assertive you are at negotiating. Advancement is limited and slow.
Worst training experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJuly 27, 2018
Customer service trainer was horrible she didn't have no patience with the trainees. She was fast past and if you had any question on the program she act like you're slow and you should grasp it automatically. She lacked empathy. In the short period of time being there I seen so much favoritism and brown nosing in the office.
Pros
Starting pay
Cons
Trainer was a joke and not professional
Place sucked
Operations service technician (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 25, 2018
Don't work in Philly as a tech. The manger there is mess the whole office is a joke. Corp form Florida should come in and fix that place. I talk to a few guys from Florida they were nice to work with but Philly office it a joke
They don't even do drug tests or anything Idont even think they do backgrounds checks.
Pros
If your friends with manger there then ur set
Cons
The whole thing
n/a
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 17, 2018
working for hotwire is an experience, we started off small and expanded t a big company with lots of opportunities. Management needs leadership training.
Productive and workplace good communicaion
Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee) –  bangladehJuly 1, 2018
Company is the first and leading career management site in the country.
Your web-site aims to explore maximum benefits of the Internet. We believe our service will help the job seekers manage their career more efficiently. This site will also help employers solve many of the problems associated with traditional recruiting methods and allow them to save time and money.
Pros
Quality
Launch Supervisor
Launch Specialist Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2018
I love Hotwire Communication. Wonderful family Oriented place to work. Wonderful opportunities to grow with the company and build your development skills.
Hotwire Communications
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 25, 2018
Hotwire Communications is a fast-paced telecommunications company with advanced growth. This organization offers various career opportunity and makes room for advancement possible on a daily basis.
Pros
Advancement opportunity
Cons
Customer Service scheduling can be too rigid
Hotwire Communcations
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 22, 2018
They will teach you to use more tools and there is no advancement of pay increase. Working for this company will prepare you to work for other companies in a technical field.
Learn alot
GROWTH AND CONSTRUCTION INTERN (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 20, 2018
You can learn a lot from the mangers. At times it may be a little chaotic with multiple projects at once, but overall it is a great place to work and learn about the industry.
Pros
great staff
Cons
chaotic
horrible, completely unorganised and you get blamed
Install Technician (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 9, 2018
From the start this company was the most unorganized I've ever worked for. They expect perfection from you but don't have it together at all themselves in other areas. The minute you expect to be treated like they said you would in the interview they start threatening you and the supervisors try to black mail you by failing your jobs if you don't do what they want. Horrible, not a career, a joke. They are beginning to get very strict on the techs but not on the assisting side of things such as the warehouse having the parts or supplies you need. The Head of this branch either does not care or is missing something critical in management skills
update
Collector (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 4, 2018
typical stressed environment i have learned how to collect in billing by the bad debt methods and past due account info.we do inbound and out bound calls. we disconnect accounts explain billing.work hours are 9-6 high micromanaged department. employees are treated like kids basically. manager is very condescending.
Not a good career choice
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLMay 28, 2018
The tech is awesome ! Unfortunately they manage the business like they own the world they treat loyalty with disdain . Do not work there if your looking for a career it is not promised nor should you expect it.
Fast paced and busy environment
Tier II Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAMay 25, 2018
In a typical day, I work with many field technicians, and other personnel, to ensure customers' services are functioning properly.

With industry standards constantly changing, we have to learn how to use and maintain new products and hardware constantly.

The job itself is not too hard, but it can be difficult if the different teams are not on the same page.

I enjoy having to learn how a particular device works, and the different ways we can manipulate them to get the results that are needed.
Cons
No windows

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hotwire Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about