HouseCall Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.1Job Security & Advancement
Previous work related functions
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYAugust 27, 2018
Although this company no longer exists, I was able to do plenty of work for them in the PC and Mac side. At this time in the computer industry, phones were not all the prevalent and PC's were the primary use for most folks, consumer and business both.
Best decision of my career!
Sales (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 15, 2016
By far the best company I've ever had the privilege of working for. The culture is phenomenal due to the amazing people that work there. Everyone has an important role to play, and the accomplishments of the company are celebrated by everyone as a team effort. I came to this organization at entry level, and was soon given the opportunity to prove myself and move up. Even as the team continues to grow, the atmosphere still maintains it's start-up feel, and the energy in the office has not dipped even a bit. I am very proud to be a part of HouseCall, and hope to be a key contributor to its success for many years to come!
Pros
Great people, fun atmosphere and awesome sense of accomplishment when hitting goals.
Cons
It can get pretty loud sometimes when we get busy, but nothing major.
Good Place to Work/Too Much Involved
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2016
While the company is a great place to work, the workload and the stress of the job is overwhelming. You do not get the help and support that you desperately need, and when something goes wrong you end up getting the sole brunt of the blame for it. Definitely understaffed and you always feel like your in the hot seat at all times.
Perfect Internship!
Systems Administrator Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 22, 2014
Great staff, easy to work with. Learned about server side systems and account administration along with enterprise level encryption and security protocols.
Worked with US House of Reps
System Admin (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2014
Go to the US house of Reps meet with Congressmen and there aids to determine what issues were they having with computer networks and there nodes