Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- HeadquartersGlen Burnie
You’re seeing all 7 jobs at Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County because we can’t find any available jobs at Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 12 questions about working at Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County employees.
Do you have LIHTC section 8 public housing any other HUD related experience
Do you have LIHTC section 8 pu...
The interview process was great until new management took over in October, 2015.
The interview process was grea...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County