Great benefits, medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc
Health insurance, vocation, and flexible time.
None for Associate Teachers.
Medical , dental , vision , insurance for literally everything else you can think of
Healthcare, teacher retirement
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Houston Independent School District?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Houston Independent School District?9 people answered
- What are the work hour?7 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?7 people answered
- What do hourly lecturers do? What is the difference between a lecturer and a teacher?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Houston Independent School District? What…7 people answered
- Is the Hourly Lecturer positions full or part time? I have a degree therefore will I receive the max…7 people answered
- As a dedicated associate teacher, (as an hourly employee) will I still get paid over the holidays an…6 people answered
- I would like to work with special needs kids what is the requirements?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Houston Independent School District?6 people answered