Be fresh and positive. Go in willing to learn and gain what they want you to learn.
Just be yourself tell th turth
Go into it knowing you love to teach kids
Go in claiming that the job is yours.
Just stay focus on your job
You have to love kids first and foremost. You have to be confident and willing to learn
It is a great work environment!
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Houston Independent School District?9 people answered
- What are the work hour?7 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?7 people answered
- What do hourly lecturers do? What is the difference between a lecturer and a teacher?7 people answered
- What benefits does Houston Independent School District offer?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Houston Independent School District?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Houston Independent School District? What…7 people answered
- Is the Hourly Lecturer positions full or part time? I have a degree therefore will I receive the max…7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Houston Independent School District about how to improve it?6 people answered
- As a dedicated associate teacher, (as an hourly employee) will I still get paid over the holidays an…6 people answered