Houston Northwest Medical Center Employee Review

View all Houston Northwest Medical Center reviews

great place to gain experience
ER Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2018
HNWMC is a great place to gain ER experience From minor care complaints to level 1 traumas were a typical days work. I learned to critically think while under pressure and continue to provide efficient and safe patient care. The staff I worked with worked well together and never let me sink when having multiple critically sick patients. The hardest part of the job was that sometimes there was no time to eat lunch or take a restroom break, but I believe that comes with working in the ER. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with a great group of nurses and physicians to provide great patient care.
Pros
experience
Cons
short staffed

Other Houston Northwest Medical Center Employee Reviews

A good place to work.
Donor Processor/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  labJune 26, 2019
A good place to work. Nice and helpful people to work with. I worked there 22 years and never had a problem. It was a good work environment. I loved my job.
Did clinicals here
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2019
I did clinicals here two years ago and was treated very kindly by the staff. Great place to learn new skills and knowledge. Would definitely recommend!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Houston Northwest Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Houston Northwest Medical Center Reviews by Location