Howard Hanna Real Estate Services Employee Reviews

Love!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHNovember 26, 2018
I've loved my position at Howard Hanna! Everyday I do typical "administrative" tasks and, in addition to a receptionist position, I assist all of the agents in the office with their paperwork, photos, and whatever needs they may have.

Our office is relaxed and management has been great to work under.

Hardest part of the job is working with so many personalities, but I find that to be part of the fun! Most enjoyable part is definitely seeing my agents succeed and working alongside them for their success.
Could not ask for a more supportive environment
Real Estate Associate Broker (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYNovember 24, 2018
From the admins to the Branch Manager and including the other agents: a beautiful place to work. Very supportive! The office itself is really nice with intimate to sizable conference rooms. All desks and offices are lovely.
Bigger is not always better
Sales Support - Office Manager: Administration (Former Employee) –  Canandaigua, NYOctober 18, 2018
Working with people selling and buying homes is very rewarding. The company acquired a smaller company I was working for and missed their culture. The upper management does not seam to care about “ the little people “ like admins. Never really fealt appreciated.
Good for realtors, but terrible for staff
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 18, 2018
Howard Hanna treats their agents like gold but could care less for the actual staff. I was in administration for 5 years and never received a positive word from management. And the raises are insulting. They expect way too much work for the positions but do not pay a livable wage. You would be better off applying for a cashier position at Aldi's making 30k a year.
Overall very satisfied with this company
Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Canandaigua, NYOctober 7, 2018
Howard Hanna has great core values and strives in providing
it's agents with the upmost latest technologies. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the real estate market.
Pros
very agent orininted to providing the tools to suceed
Good career if you can make it long enough
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYSeptember 25, 2018
I'm only writing this review because I can't seem to not have to write it - I've been in real estate for under 2 years. It's a difficult business to be in.
They value the non-employees (Realtors) over their actual employees...those are their money makers in their eyes...
Unvalued Employee (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 21, 2018
I lost 5 years of my life as a loyal employee to this company who had absolutely no value of me as a person or a hard-working, loyal, employee. Don't waste your time, as I did.
Pros
Good work/life balance..that is it.
Cons
Too many to list...
It is a very good place to work
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Saratoga Springs, NYAugust 16, 2018
I am self employed and I like where I work I would recommend anyone working here. I am not going to stop working at this location.
The company has been very good to me.
Pros
Great manager
fine place to work
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Murrysville, PAAugust 1, 2018
You earned what you put into it. If you make calls, sit at open houses, and network, you can make a very good living. It does take up evenings and weekends. You need to be available when the clients are available.
Pros
flexible schedules
Summary not provided
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 22, 2018
Howard Hanna offers the lowest compensation advancement of the companies I interviewed with. I am there strictly for marketing purposes. I have obtained listings because of the company name.
Poor Management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJune 20, 2018
I had a perpetually absent manager, this company was difficult to work for. There was a lack of connection to any upper management, and when greeted with unfair hours and after being taken advantage of there was very little HR assistance.
Real estate is super fun.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAJune 15, 2018
Great place to work. Travel rewards to top sellers is a great incentive. You get to help first time homebuyers realise their dream of owning a home. Touring various styles of homes.
Pros
Meeting lots of fun people
Cons
Expanding sphere can be slow going.
Good company very helpful
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 12, 2018
Good company but wait long to be compensated based on banking approval must wait for final approval to set up a closing day3s as long everything is prepared properly
Pros
Advertising
Cons
No benefits
Fun workplace that put me on track towards becoming a real estate agent myself
Real Estate Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 12, 2018
It was a fun workplace that was fast paced and allowed me to learn the strings of a profession I am interested in (real estate). Overall I loved working there.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Intern
Poor IT management but a good job
Technical Support Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 8, 2018
The position I held while there was fun and I enjoyed it but the IT manager was in another state and she barely kept things together, enforced policies or rules, and spread her technicians as thin as possible over as much as she could.
Team Culture
Associate Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMay 22, 2018
From the moment I joined with the Howard Hanna team they adopted me into their culture, their home. Each member is truly kind and eager to help. The company provides plenty of great opportunities to advance your knowledge in the field so that you may better help your/their clients.
Results driven, be fair and helpful
Associate Broker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 30, 2018
They are supportive.This business is self generating. Leads and productivity are the sole responsibility of the agent. Management always available for questions and problem solving. Resources are good, office environment good. It is enjoyable to deal with the challenges of finding new business and working with fellow agents. My reward is to have happy, satisfied clients.
Pros
Open schedule
Cons
Finding new business
Howard Hanna
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 21, 2018
This work was my favorite work of all as I worked very closely with a lot of people, both buyers and sellers and worked very hard to get homes sold for both. This is the top company in my opinion in my area.during my employment and I truly enjoyed the field of sales very much! Howard Hanna had and maintained a great reputation in the Michigan area.
Howard Hanna
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  TecumsehMarch 12, 2018
Howard Hanna is a fantastic company! As a real estate agent it's really up to you to manage yourself and make money. However, the company provides great training and incentive programs!
Pros
Make your own hours, working from home is an option, great training
Cons
comission based, can be competitive
Ask commission questions and shop around,
Real Estate Agent/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OHMarch 6, 2018
find out which company and commission plan works best for you. Check out desk fees and office fees. You really need to interview the company/manager.
Pros
Food and candy from other company's in other related fields.
Cons
Not a con but you must be self motivated.