HPM Corporation Employee Reviews

4.7
Ratings breakdown
Wonderful company to work for
Other (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 6, 2018
HPM Corporation is a wonderful company to work for. Management carefully selects employees that are team oriented and hardworking, which makes for a cohesive work environment. I am grateful to work for a company that treats their employees exceptionally well.
Pros
Awesome work enviroment; Management is remarkably accessable and caring
Cons
Healthcare benefits has room for improvement
Challenging and collaborative work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington StateFebruary 2, 2018
As a long-time employee on one of HPM’s contracts, I have enjoyed the challenges of my work and support of my management. I value the autonomy in my job and the highly skilled and dedicated staff I have the pleasure of working with.
Pros
Good teamwork; continuing education and networking opportunities
Amazing place to work!
Payroll & Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAFebruary 2, 2018
Great group of people that I work with. Everyone has an important part in the company and we all come together and accomplish great things. Management is awesome and I truly love coming to work everyday! Tons of opportunities to learn and grow here at HPMC.
Pros
Great Co-Workers & Team Work
Superior Occupational Medical Programs
Corporate Management (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAFebruary 2, 2018
HPM Corporation is the benchmark for providing Superior Occupational Medical Programs across the government sector. Team HPMC is Customer Focused, Collaborative and Solution Oriented, ensuring that every single customer receives Superior Occupational Healthcare. It's a rare opportunity to join HPM Corporation as most Team members love being part of Team HPMC and stay forever.
Pros
Collaborative, Customer Focused and Solution Oriented
Corporate Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJanuary 10, 2018
The company owners were great and so was the accounting department. The HR manager micromanaged every aspect of the job....was quick to throw people under the bus.
Pros
work lunches and team work
Cons
HR manager
Out Of Business
Director of Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHJune 19, 2017
The company, when in business, the company was a good place to work. Small town friendliness. The work at times was stressful because of product deadlines.
HPM Corporation at MSFC
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Marshall Space Flight CenterMay 17, 2017
I enjoy working with the small group I do. Each individual plays a very important part to keep the clinic running smoothly. Management is wonderful. There is a ton of learning opportunities with cross training.
liked working with my hands
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHJanuary 21, 2017
started in 1972 and got laid off in 2001. plant closed the following year. Ran a verity of cnc machine centers. also operated forklift
Pros
good place to work with good benifits
Cons
went down hill after it was sold
One of the best places I ever worked
Electrical/Mechanical Layout Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHApril 8, 2012
HPM was my first job, a place that took a chance with me when I had no experience.

The owrk environment was "close," with many coworkers becoming genuine friends.

help for continuing one's education was available, and those who did so were able to advance.

When the company fell upon hard times, rather than lay people off, their first choice was to cut people's hours, so that we could still make partial salaries.
Pros
management really did care about employees
Cons
compensation was not the best, which is why i quit for a higher salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HPM Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.