HRI Properties Employee Reviews

Stressfull
Property Mgr (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 24, 2018
No reply, this is not a compassionate company.
I only did my job. I did not participate with company activities.
There is nothing much to state about this company.
Pros
Not compassionate
Cons
Can’t take normal breaks, don’t have time.
N/a
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 19, 2018
It sucked the regional manager has picks and has favoritism. It was always something new coming up and get blamed for others wrong doings work orders from other property would be pawned off to you from others that called off no golf carts have to use your own personal vehicle to get around the property
Wonderful company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 19, 2018
It’s a very fast paced, job environment. But if you work hard and prove yourself, there is chance for andvancement. Fun people to work with and for. But there are some stresses just like and any office environment.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
High stress
Great Company
Sr. Leasing Agent Sales (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 13, 2018
I had an amazing experience and growth. HRI Properties provided addition training for all employees and you were able to grow with the company. Thanks
Resourceful and fun
Property Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 16, 2017
HRI Property is a valuable place to work with many team leaders it would be very hard to fail. I very much enjoy my work environment. The company provides many opportunities and social gatherings. This is a very good company to work for.
It was a good place to worka typical day is cleaning and fixing thing
CUSTODIAN / JANITOR (Former Employee) –  Houma, LANovember 6, 2017
A typical day is cleaning and fixing things. I learned that just because a job say on the job training doesnt mean they will do it.Some of the management was good and some wasnt.Culture of the workplace was mixed a little of everything. The hardest part of the job was communication. Lack of that is a breakdown in work production. The most enjoyable part of the job was the tenents that lived there very nice and easy to work around.
Pros
Set hours
Great company
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 2, 2017
Great place to work! management takes care of team and residents. salary is great and they respect their team members. Working with my peer was fun daily.
I was an intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 2, 2017
given a internship and not much instruction. did my best but not sure if i actually contributed. very much enjoyed working here though. the management will help whenever possible
Good Solid Company
versital employee (Former Employee) –  LASeptember 19, 2017
Each day is full of challanges none ever the same. I've learned a variety of new things at the Tax Credit property that you do not learn at a Conventional Property. If you love to work and have high patience for constant change in pace this is the place to be. I would say the hardest part is if you work better with consistancy this is not the place for you. No regrets working for this company just looking for something new/different.
Pros
competive pay/ continuing education
Cons
no consistancy/ constant change in staff / lack of job security
Worked on grounds and completed work orders
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 24, 2017
Worked on grounds and completed make readies for vacant apartment units. Hard to get supplies to complete work. Lack of communication on property. Overall a good company but this location had management issues.
Excellent Company!
Multiple Positions (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 23, 2017
HRI is a respectable company with an overall commitment to their employees. Communication has improved between departments and staff over the years. The company executives are receptive to suggestions and change.
Nice Management
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 9, 2017
They had a great management team. I would return to this company if I could. I enjoyed my brief time there.
They provided monthly compensation for parking but the amount they provided was less than any lot in the area. I did find one that was 4 blocks away I had to pay $10 a month over what they supplied.
Pros
full kitchen to use for lunch with table and large fridge
Cons
clicks
Poor management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 25, 2016
Worked for company for almost 2 years before they fired me because I couldn't make it in due to the heavy rains that day that had my street flooded and couldn't leave my house. I was on call that day and Was called in on a lock out but couldn't leave my house. I called my supervisor to let her know and she told me if I don't make it in, I wouldn't have my job. Came in the next morning and they let me go for not showing up for call. Even had pictures of the flooded street as proof of what I was saying, and it still didn't matter. The problem with HRI is the managers who could give a dam if you have a life or for your safety. You have been warned!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Peasant wages, no life, managers who have no clue on how to run a crew much less themselves
Great company to work for
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 18, 2016
A typical day at HRI properties is to greet guests and direct them to their designated areas. Answer incoming phone calls and inquiries. Maintain clean office environment. Perform basic clerical duties.
Best Experience
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 3, 2015
Was one of the best management companies I have worked for, had lots of support and encouragement form my superiors. would refer others looking for a great company to work for.
Good Company
Director of Technology (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 27, 2015
Good Company to work. Employees are hard working and friendly. Leadership Team should learn to interact more with all departments to receive input and ensure that concerns are being adequately addressed
Pros
Employees
Cons
Senior Management
Average
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Downtown St LouisMay 26, 2015
provided an excellent opportunity to receive hands on knowlwdge of the inner workings of the public housing rental industry in the metro area
Pros
Diverse culture
Cons
Low compensation
Asst / Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 15, 2015
Pleasants assisting and helpful, procedures and products, great co workers, nothing hard about the job. Customer being satisfied.
A Great company to work for
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  New OrleansApril 3, 2014
Everyone at HRI are team players who support their co-workers. This is a fast pace high energy environment with a let's get it done attitude. Very rewarding place to work with great opportunities for growth and promotions.
Company has a renaissance vision for revitalizing New Orleans
Corporate Director of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 27, 2012
I enjoy working at HRI Properties and agree with their vision for revitalizing New Orleans. I have an excellent staff that manages our IT systems well. The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility I have working and I also enjoy working with all the HRI Staff