HRP/EuroCAST Employee Review

View all HRP/EuroCAST reviews

Success, Support, Freedom and Future
Financial Manager (Current Employee) –  USAApril 25, 2018
This company provides opportunities for so many people to realize their true worth. Education and support are key ingredients to their recipe of success. I have been recognized and rewarded for my effort and hard work. I have been given the opportunity to advance within the organization. I have been challenged, trusted and respected. I have rediscovered talents I thought were long since gone. They have provided me blessings beyond measure.
Pros
They view success as a company if I succeed
Cons
It can be a difficult job at times dealing with the public

Other HRP/EuroCAST Employee Reviews

There is a reason this company is a cut above.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Reno, NevadaMarch 30, 2018
This company believed in me when others would not. They welcomed me and told me I could be successful if I put in the work. They taught me a proven system. They have always been available to support me and lift me up. I have been paid every Friday without fail. I did not even know selling cookware in awesome venues was a real job. Now I know it is a real job. I also am well on my way to earning a six figure income. That has never happened to me before. This experience and company are truly amazing.
Pros
The level of support
Cons
Sometimes, it is hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HRP/EuroCAST. Our community is ready to answer.

HRP/EuroCAST Reviews by Job Title