HS Brands International Careers and Employment
- CEOTom Mills92%approve of Tom Mills's performance
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 60 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 5 questions about working at HS Brands International. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from HS Brands International employees.
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with HS Brands International within the last 5 years.
First time in 2006 no interview. - Now they interview and partially train new employees.
As a mystery shopper, there is no real interview, most companies have you apply on line so there is a narrative that must be completed to test one's writing skills.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- HS Brands International