HS Brands International

HS Brands International Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
Must read the assignments carefully and follow to the letter! Take notes as needed to follow during assignments or you will lay money out doing the shop and won’t be paid if it’s wrong!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No benefits
I've been mystery shopping here since 2006 intermittently. Because of the nature of mystery shopping, one almost never needs to go into the office. The whole staff has turned over several times (except for the owners). Pay is low due to the type of work.
Pros
reimburse more than some companies, direct deposit and taxes taken out in Nevada
Cons
sometimes too short a turn around time and incompetent schedulers.
Worked on accounts and with clients. Each day went over each client and reached out to people when needed. Weekly company meetings per group.Work from home Fridays.
Pros
Pizza Tuesday & Work from home Fridays
Cons
Have to work nights and weekends when needed
The management team will go above and beyond to insure employees are taken care of. The work life balance is one of the best selling points. You are allowed to enjoy life while working hard to improve life of many others.
Worked as a compliance auditor and enjoyed every minute, my director was great, upper management is terrific. Would work there on a full time basis, but they only hired me as a independent contractor.
Pros
fun work, enjoyed auditing
Cons
nothing
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I suffered financial hardship as HS Brands could not pay me as committed. I would receive payments between 30-60 days without forewarning, apology or explanation for any delays.
Very few expenses are reimbursed. Contractors should be filtered to ensure they are a part of a two-income family or wealthy enough to self-sustain until HS Brands renders payment of services provided. Expenses (i.e. fuel and hotel) ate over half of my earnings.

Additionally most jobs I experienced require an average of 15 driving hours, completing 10,000 every 20 days. This work is additionally dangerous as multiple devices had to be monitored simultaneously while driving. Professional or proficient drivers should be sought out and interviewed with these criteria.
You're either working like crazy, making money. Or nothing. It's literally feast or famine. You need to be willing to travel or you're limited in your availability.
HS Brands is a great mystery shopping company to work for if you have a car and know how to budget your time accordingly. Each assignment varies, but you are always given good thorough guidelines to follow.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
No healthcare provided
Served as a primary point of contact for clients. Tasks include directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of shops, fielding client inquiries, and resolving client complaints. Provide product training and discuss technical aspects about the product and service to our shoppers.
This company is set to do great things because of it's leadership team!
Pros
leadership