HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

hss
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 17, 2018
I typical day at work is ok its hard some day cause you have so many rooms to do so it will get stressful trying to rush just so you can be done by 4 so guest can check in at a appropriate time of the day the most enjoyable time to me is being able to be by your self and do your own thing and no one has to bother you
Pros
you take lunch breaks
Cons
or short breaks
Challenging and Stressful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 12, 2018
Stressful when your understaff and all the emergency codes are being called over the radio. Watching patients on hold by the law or hospital is very dangerous and stressful.
Cafeteria gratis buena co.unicacion con los empleados y son justos
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 7, 2018
Hablar siempre con sinceridad y respeto siempre hay una solucion.
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Si hay descanso
It keep me up on my feet
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 26, 2018
This place teaches you good money management and cleaning and keeping it that way helps you with your people skills. Following staff member instructions and working together as a team.
This place helped me to get my foot in the door for the international scene with my job at Atrium Hospitality. My dream job.
Steward/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 22, 2018

Thank you sirs and ladies.

I will never forget you.

Joel
They do look out for you when you need a job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 16, 2018
They need to give more hours to their employees.other than that they do look out as far as you working the next day afrter your interview there are alot of good job opportunities
Capital One Arena
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 11, 2018
We enjoyed plenty of success this past year as a team. Capital one Arena with the Washington Wizards. Nationals Stadium, and the Nats. As Well as FedEx Field with the Redskins.
Buen ambiente entre compañeros
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Norwich, CTApril 11, 2018
Un buen trabajo pero creo que no pagar por ahora para lo que nos estamos explotando deberia cambiar eso.
Pros
Tenemos nuestro propio espacio para comer charlar ect.
Cons
La manera de cobro
M & T Banking Cook (Current Employee) –  orioes and ravens stadium and many moreApril 6, 2018
You will have lots of fun at this job for sure. You will see lots of good friendly faces. As well as some super stars. It all depends on you your career goes as far as you want it to.
Pros
Good place to be.
Cons
Not enough hours
Excelente compañía
Áreas públicas (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2018
Todo excelente no tengo nada de que quejarme te dejan crecer como empleado si pones de tu parte claro esta puedes escalar y aprender mucho de trabajar con ellos el pago siempre completo sin falta y te pagan bien
Great coworkers and great work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAMarch 26, 2018
It was great working whit that agency I have great coworkers and a supervisor. I love working around positive people. I actually love team work. Being there for almost 4 years it makes me love my job and what I do a housekeeper
Employment Agency
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2018
All that the management and staff of the Agency promise to the workers it was lie. They promise to you 40 hrs per week and is not true. They put people in a full hotel and the Hotel can't bring you enough hours for the week. They don't offer to you any benefits so I don't recommend this Agency.
Cons
not offer to you any benefits
I have been working at hospitality staffing for 3 years
Runner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2018
In my 3 years experience I noticed that you get put on assignments quickly and you have to be professional about everything you do sometimes the staff can be overly demanding but all in all its a great working experience
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
Overload work; Never off; difficult job
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2018
The company culture is make money for the owner board.. simple... they don't care about employees and they only want that you hire people when they don't expend in supplies or advertising... They sale you a good job with bonus that when you receive the money you just said "Are you kidding me"... You work 55+ hours a week (no over time pay) and they want to get everything done when doesn't depend on you. They now offer a 401k and they don't put any money for your retirement. If you want something from HR as employee good luck... zero support....Employment relation doesn't exist.
Pros
nothing
Cons
not break
Fun working place at Jacksonville Jaguar games
PT Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 22, 2018
I loved the pay, hours and people I met while working here at Hospitality Staffing. I really enjoyed meeting my co workers. Great place to work and we got paid weekly.
Pros
Free lunch and tips
Cons
work wasn;t always available
Fast paced
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 19, 2018
Just do your job you have little contact with your boss. We dont recieve check stubs regular but they should change that i would like to leverage with the company but im not sure if i have that option.
Pros
Free lunch and security
Cons
No insurance
Great atmosphere
Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time and still do enjoy my time when I am working an assignment for Hospitality staffing.I felt comfortable, I felt welcomed as a staff . Each place I was referred to I was in a great environment, an was well taking care of. I was treated very fairly with pay as an tempt for food service an I learned a lot of good things being in the chef life. I would like to inform anyone who apply s an loves to cook or be in an kitchen or restaurant environment an giving an opportunity to grow an become a better cook. Hospitality Staffing is a great start.
Stay Away
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 7, 2018
If I could give this company 0 stars I would- NY and NJ offices are horrible. Management treats staff poorly and employees are over worked and underpaid. Not sure how this company hasn’t been shut down yet
Cons
A fun place to work. Very laid back!
Grill Cook (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 3, 2018
Hospitality Staffing is a wonderful place to work. The staff is friendly and very respectful. I generally don't get job assignments that often but when I do I seize the opportunity to make the best of it. i enjoy working for Hospitality Staffing, however, I wish that they could find more work for me.
Pros
The owner has an open door policy, he's humorous, and would go out of his way to help you.
Cons
Provides short breaks.
Its alright
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cherokee, NCJanuary 31, 2018
Very good temp agency to work for, now where they get your assignment at will be the hard part! The agency was very sweet and understanding however they put me in a Casino and it was awful...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.