HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

N/a
Administrative Assistant and Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 17, 2019
Overall a good company to start your career in the hospitality industry. However it is very frustrating dealing with management that is very unorganized and unprofessional sometimes.
Productive and fun workplace with a spa, indoor/outdoor pools, and a golf course
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJanuary 11, 2019
I really enjoyed working at HSS it was a competitive, quick pace, but rather relaxing job. My duties were to serve and clean for the guest, management and the whole staff at HSS were just a pleasure to have and be a part of as a team.
Pros
Free wifi and lots of break time
Cons
Having to clean kitchen area
A Learning Experience
Sever/Host/Busser (Former Employee) –  Hicksville, NYJanuary 3, 2019
I had the opportunity to experience different types of events within the serving industry and learned along the way. They treated me fairly and had a positive attitude.
amazing
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 3, 2019
Hospitality Staffing is an amzing company. They are very flexible with your schedule. They provide the most accurate and effevtive job training. An Charmay is an outstanding leader and boss.
General labor
General Labor / Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 31, 2018
Not a very good temp service. My assignments were never long tern. Some of the work places were to far without access to a car. Communication with personnel was bad.
trabajo muy estresante
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLNovember 20, 2018
los empleados preparan su carrito de trabajo cada manana con ropa limpia para camas y toallas de bano .algunos cuartos tienen 3 camas los colcones son muy pesados y en ocaciones se lastima la espalda.las supervisoras son muy demandantes y ellas no ayudan a los empleados.me gusto que el hotel tiene una vista muy bonita de la baia
Pros
se trabajan casi 40 horas a la smana
Cons
levantar colchones muy pesados
Not a good job
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 3, 2018
U can never reach any of the managers in the stl office. We've changed managers 3 times since August. My checks has been wrong every week and have a hard time getting feed back about it.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Not enuff pay for the kind of work we have to do.
Grate experience, good pay in a pro worker enviroment.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PROctober 12, 2018
It was a rewarding experience working for HSS. We worked hard to maintain guest happy and satisfy them, in a grate working environment. Team work was the clue to sucses.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Away from the island.
Needs Work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Panorama City, CASeptember 21, 2018
Great Employees, but management stuck in their old ways and basically it’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Never had any personal issues with management, just solely what is presented and acted by themselves.
very fun job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CASeptember 6, 2018
it was a cool job but management would mess up alot on people work checks and on they over time pay as well , thats why they are short on staff most of the time
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
15 mins bearks
Do Not Work For This Company!!! Run!!!!
Corporate Employee (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GASeptember 5, 2018
They only care about money, they dont care about their employees in the Field, Account Supervisors, hotel employees, corporate employees etc. RUN! Go!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No worklife balance, You have to work all holidays, Racists remarks from management about hispanics, No growth in the company, This place is and will be out of business in a couple of years
Hss
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIJuly 30, 2018
The job is base on a clean and go. You don't get a 40 hour pay if you not working 8 hour days. I really wasn't there that long due to a illness that i was dealing with
Productive, fun workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2018
Temp agency wonderful people to work for , they will send you on a job assignment right away. If you don't have a car they will work with you and send you places that are on the bus and train lines.
Pros
Discount on rooms
Cons
No free breakfast
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2018
I had a great experience working with HSS, my Branch Manager was always available for his staff very compassionate with his team and his HSS associates
Pros
Flexible to work from home
Cons
No parking on properties that we had to manage
Alright company to work for
Cook/multi skilled (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2018
Has slowed down theses day but use to be fairly busy and had multiple opportunities from cooking to house keeping and even positions at Chase stadium during events and games. Staff is some what nice.
Pros
Na
Cons
na
It’s a good place to start working at for a while because the manger try their best to find a job for an individual
Houseman (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 11, 2018
While working with HSS I saw that they try and put you in a good work environment and check on one For any problem that has occur. Overall it’s a good Place to work At if one is really in need of a job
Needs more improvement
housekeeping dul ray (Current Employee) –  Ledyard, CTJuly 3, 2018
It’s every man for themselves no communication what so ever with the managers. Housekeepers are treated unfairly and we don’t get any respect, management wants us to go above and beyond for them but when it comes to the housekeepers we have to fend for ourselves. It’s not worth the pay rate and not a place I would recommend to anyone I know.
Pros
You sometimes get tips from guest
Cons
6$ a room no paid vacation time, no benefits or personal time off
its a staffng agency great place to work
Hotel Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TX 75081June 30, 2018
I meet a lot of great people here.This was my first job when I moved to texas 3 years ago. The hotel was big so it was plenty rooms to clean. Tips was great from different guest if they like they rooms
Pros
free lunch everday
Cons
Long work hours
hss
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 17, 2018
I typical day at work is ok its hard some day cause you have so many rooms to do so it will get stressful trying to rush just so you can be done by 4 so guest can check in at a appropriate time of the day the most enjoyable time to me is being able to be by your self and do your own thing and no one has to bother you
Pros
you take lunch breaks
Cons
or short breaks
Challenging and Stressful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 12, 2018
Stressful when your understaff and all the emergency codes are being called over the radio. Watching patients on hold by the law or hospital is very dangerous and stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.