HSS Inc. Employee Reviews

Company is poorly managed
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 16, 2018
This company does not value their employees, they play favorites with the available overtime. They lie, cheat, steel, and disrespect their employees
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Management, pay, benefits, respect, painful
Positive vibe at work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 6, 2018
The manager are professional and they care about you if u show up and do your job correctly they are professional they will feed you if you want an good pay
Used to be so much better
Security Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2018
This company used to be much better, but in the pas few years it has declined greatly, and is no longer a good company to work for. They don't care about their people, and they just make everyone's lives miserable. They change the schedules and don't listen to complaints as to how this affects peoples' personal lives. Booo
Pros
Not anymoire
Cons
Pay, work environment, safety, schedule
Great opportunity and experience
Vice President of Aviation and Government Services (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time at HSS. I was able to learn and grow both personally and professionally. The internal training and career growth opportunities are very professional and helpful.
Good Company To Work For
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 27, 2018
The people that I work with was cutthroat.I DON'T TRUST ANYONE HERE. The supervisors are really knowledgeable and taught me things hands on. Overall the company is a good company to work and grow with.
N/a
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 23, 2018
Would rather not say. Over time always an issue. Management is not good. Everyone does as they please. Workplace sucks the worse part is not the environment is the security department itself. Love the medical staff but security guards act like kids when being hold over or just in general. Been here 3 years and its gone worse.
Hss
Security or Lobby Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80209August 21, 2018
I don'y know what to say since I am still employed with this company, but it is fine to be honest. It does have it's good and bad here, but it payed..
Productive and Fast-Paced place to work
PUBLIC SAFETY SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 15, 2018
With an exceptional management team, I am able to provide all my efforts in an organized environment.

I am a Supervisor at the Riverside Community Hospital post and HSS has been making my work/life balance really accessible.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Low staffing
Good job, great experience
Hospital Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2018
The job is a hospital security position. The job officers a lot of experience in the healthcare security field. Fast paced and often dangerous at times, but well worth the opportunity to grow in the field of security.
Pros
Experience
Cons
stress, physical stress
hss
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIAugust 9, 2018
hss was not an up to date company they had a lot of bumps down the road it got worse everyday I would not recommend anyone to work for them it was just to stressful.

Want to know more about HSS Inc.?

Ask a question
You are on your own.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAAugust 8, 2018
In my time there I never talked in person with my manager and even with my supervisor it was only when I ran into him on patrol. No post orders just other employees telling you what to do.
Pros
Great Hospital
Cons
Second lowest paid team in hospital. The volunteers were the lowest.
hss was a great place to i would recommand to people i know
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2018
I liked my job but I wanted to do my own thing I would go back I didn t like working every week end that need to be change, didn t have any control over that but enjoyed my time working at hss
Pros
good working environment
Cons
working every weekend
Lackluster Leadership leads to Lackluster results
Interim Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 2, 2018
HSS Started with a focus on their employees rather then the money. Staff were willing to work hard and even pick up open shifts that came at a moments notice. Now, the lack of pay, compensation, incentives all add up to a lack of leadership and funnels down to staff who focus on working the normal shift and then going home, rather then focus on the care and security they need to provide to the client.
Pros
Cons
Leadership, Compensation
didn't like the job at all
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 1, 2018
This job was a joke some of the worst management I ever seen at any job I have worked before . I was told I would be working full-time but was only given parttime hours . and what they pay was a joke to .
Housekeeper
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2018
Great if your looking for a paid weekly job no pto no benefits and some job sites can be horrible as far as that hotels management and the drama from the other hired on employees it’s great to get money and go
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No pto
Horrible Company
Securiry Officer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 27, 2018
HSS: Management is clueless they dont care about Employees, No Training on how to do your Job, Taking care of Psychiatric Patients with no Training. Not a Good Company to Work For. Psychiatric PT will attack officers and get violent.
Pros
Cons
NO Training, Abusive Manegament
Strong job security and great pay!
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2018
If you live near the orlando airport, you'll definitely get plenty of work opportunity. If not, ask a supervisor or manager immediately and they'll take care of you! The pay is great and the work environment is challenging, yet do-able. It's stable for those who're looking for long-term employment.
Pros
Pay, discounts, uniform, close to airport, stability
Cons
Communication between officers
fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 19, 2018
clean and fun place to work. great manager and clean place. great pay and always make sure i have hours. i get a lunch break, and i always enjoy coming to work.
Depends on location
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 9, 2018
The first two hospitals that I worked at with HSS, the experience was a very pleasant one. Good people, good work environment, feeling appreciated and supported. Since transferring to Las Vegas, I have found that the company has lacked involvement into a newly acquired hospital. I feel that they made the mistake of keeping staff that was employed with the previous company and not stepping in to make the changes to HSS, while the security continues to operate under the previous company policies and procedures.
Pros
Paid time off, benefits
Cons
Lack of support (depending on location), no paid sick time
ok
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2018
This job is was just not for me. I needed to be active and just sitting there and not doing anything drove me crazy.i would get sleepy. you could not read a book or anything.
Pros
helping others
Cons
not able to keep yourself busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSS Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight