HTC Global Service.INC

HTC Global Service.INC Employee Reviews

less clients
Not sure this company has many projects. have worked for an year and did not get opportunity for learning and development. Getting approval for taking a certifications is too hard.
Not a good place to work
So many things are absolutely terrible about this company but the management is the worst part of this company. They do not care about their employees at all.
Amazing internship experience
Learnt a lot about Technology and business. Also amazing support and knowledge sharing. Fun activities on the weekend and lot of creative space for you due new IT landscapes emerging.
Good workplace
Very good place to work. Given lot of coaching to learn new technology.cool place to work.People will be helpful if you need any help in work,More senior people are there to guide you to improve and boost your career.
To work with HTC is the good
HTC has more than two decades of experience in developing and maintaining a wide range of IT applications. It manage the IT applications portfolio of several leading global conglomerates. It development and support services confer cost savings and maximize application availability, agility, and predictability at lower recurring cost, lower risk of downtime, greater ROI, improve performance and quality.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
IT Consultant
Research IT best practices and emerging technology (SoftLayer, Flash Storage and Cloud services) in self-directed environment and serve as an adviser/consultant to leadership in recommending Software solutions or areas for improvements in Project to meet enterprise-wide goals
Working for HTC Global Services
HTC was a very energetic place to work at and I enjoyed working there. The managers and co-workers were easy to get along with and helpful. The work environment was pleasant.
One of the things that I would have to say that was not agreeable to me was that they change positions and company policy quite frequently. This can be difficult for someone who gets comfortable in a position and doesn't like change.

I typical work day consist of taking calls from various clients and working for a first call resolution.

The most enjoyable part of the job for myself was being able to help my clients. I really enjoy the satisfaction of hear a client happy that you were able to help solve their problem. One of the hardest parts of this job was the constant rotation of positions. Transferring from building to building did make adjusting to the job difficult. I for one though it was difficult at times still loved the job and would recommend it to anyone that loves a face pace environment with plenty of activity.
Pros
Plenty of overtime if desired
Cons
Shifting from building to building
Great entry-level opportunity to start a career in IT
The work is manageable and at times can be either pretty laid back or nonstop busy and stressful. I enjoy working here but have misgivings about how things are run. The overall business seems to be in decline and a lot of talent is needlessly being allowed to exit - this I attribute to lack of advancement in compensation and/or merit based raises. Otherwise, I am grateful for the opportunity working at CareTech has afforded me.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
Business is poorly managed
trust in employees
this company allows you to be autonomous. they trust you to be professional and that you are doing your job.they are an external sourcing company, so most of my work was supervised by the company i was working in. htc rep who was my contact was always willing to meet with me if i had questions or concerns but if no concerns were had they did not require touchpoints.
Great hours. Great pay. You can select the holidays you prefer to work. Plenty of Paid Time Off. You are allotted two 15 minute breaks and half hour lunch.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Smoking area in the back with geese
very nice work culture
its pleasure working with HTC, like any other company some employees have few issues, for me its cool company to work, they do pay relatively good very good work life balance regular hikes in salary
Pros
payed well and good work life balance
Cons
not many clients
Frustrating environment
Management and staff are in constant state of turn-over. "Policy" is never followed, constantly yet preached. Budget is nonexistent yet c-suite receives huge bonuses.
Nice place to work
ITs a very good place to work with the needed culture, ethics and enjoyable mode of work. Salary and benefits are good. Work place environments and relations are also good. Has good business opportunities.
Great Work/Life Balance culture
This company provided me with a Great Work/Life Balance. Compensation and benefits were good. Management and job culture is much appreciatable. Overall I enjoyed working here.
Good Company
I feel the company has job security. But salary is not up to the market standard. Managers doesnt hear anything from the employee needs. No response for consultant,
Service Desk with sub-par training
The training at this company is every sub-par. They put you on more and more accounts with little or no training. When they promote you to a new position they do not give you that pay raise or title that comes with it for over a year.
Good job for learning IT
The job at HTC was a good, but it can be stressful from time to time. Coworkers were great to work with. But they did not give you a too much of a chance to adapt to the job and the training was a bit lacking. They did not train you on how resolve issues with Epic for an example.
Pros
Good work environment, OK IT work experience, good working relationships with coworkers
Cons
Not good management and tendancy to release you at a moments notice
Good for people over 40
Pros:
Coworkers were amazing.

Con:

Top management needs to change their attitude towards the employees. Lack of clients and no career advancement options
Terrible place to work, awful managers, no one knew who was in charge.
The company stopped providing basic items like napkins and spoons and all the buildings were constantly having issues with bedbugs. Formerly know as CareTech but was bought by HTC. HTC turned the place upside down. All the team leads ran their accounts very poorly, the operations managers were just as clueless and no one bothered to care for their employees. Constantly losing clients and thus firing analysts and team leads.
Pros
Cons
everything
HTC is very good to their employees and helpful.
I enjoyed working for HTC, they are very helpful and go out of their way to get their employees the training needed. I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
Pros
After being laid off they paid me to be on the bench while they tried to find me another job.
Cons
Getting paid bimonthly
Company acquisition means you lose your PTO
My relationship with HTC is likely to be a short one. They recently acquired Ciber technology and decided to prioritize numbers over employees. They took away 50% of our vacation time and no longer offer us paid holidays. I'm not sure how they can purport to care about their employees when they take away a solid idea of work-life balance. In any case, they do not seem to care about their work force, only their bottom line (which would probably be more robust with a happy team, but I digress...)
Pros
At the moment, none
Cons
At the moment, everything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Service.INC. Our community is ready to answer.