HTC Global Service.INC

HTC Global Service.INC Employee Reviews

HTC Global Service.INC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility

- decent salary- Provide good healthcare- Provide corporate organized job related training - Minimum involvements from corporate office- Performance bonus

Slave Labor

let’s get things straight. Only accept this job if you really need the money. They’re always hiring and firing because they pay is low, the workload is heavy and they don’t tell you that upfront. When you sign your contract it’ll say that you’re a temp and as others have said, it’s based on your performance. Management believes it’s better to leave false reports in your file, have you released after 90 days, make you quit or fire you because for them they view you as a number. It’s cheaper for them to hire and fire than to give you a raise and a bonus- except it’s not really cheaper. Maybe for tax purposes but not to run a company like that. You will be overworked. You will hate your life. You will be underpaid by around $5-15 for your job.

Pros

Learning experience

Cons

Pretty much everything

Not a good place for long term employment

Not a good place for long term employmentNo yearly raiseNo future Opportunities No management guidance People working there for 5 to 7 years with no raise

High turnover

This company has a high turnover rate. Do not leave a job that you love for this job. They are always hiring for a reason. They’re always hiring because they’re always firing. It does not matter how long you’ve been with the company if you make one mistake they will let you go. This job is not secure.They overload you with so many accounts that your head will spin. They make sure that they get their moneys worth. You’re nothing more than a robot or machine to them they really don’t care about you

Pros

Decent pay, full medical benefits

Cons

No job security, horrible work life balance, stressful working environment

Good Company

HTC is a good company and you can initiate your green card processing here. Great for work life balance and they will allow you to work as per the client needs

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Good company. People are nice.

I worked there for about 2 years. We were all new, people are friendly. We worked on the front end enhancement project most o fthe time. Using Maven as building tool.

Pros

Not too much pressure.

Cons

Not really

Great to start. Not to stay

Great work to start out. But once you get past the first few months you really start to see how management is. They will overwork you. The managers are supposed to help you but they're lazy cause they have a "higher" status, and if you don't meet their expectations then you get reprimanded

Pros

Easy to start

Cons

Horrible Management

Good company to start the career with

Very supportive management. Can build a starting career with good opportunity. Good work life balance. Good supportive company culture, Reason why people tend to stay longer.

fun workplace

Easy training course friendly coworker clean establishment Windows 11 computer program fast working up-to-date computer's customer service representative introduction and spreadsheet really easy override program really easy

Pros

great training

Cons

Far location

Fun and Productive to work with

Good company to work for, fun and challenging sometime, fast pace, diversities, productive and a lot to learn, great team players, very professional environment.

They take care of the employees, pay reasonably well, management is friendly and address employee concerns,the only drawback is that HTC`s clientele is very limited.

Some of the managers have personal problems

I wouldn't recommend this place to a prisoner...no fairness at all. My teamlead was horrible. She only appeared when it was time to harass you about something. She could not help you with anything, due to her not knowing the job. Yet, she'd get mad when you asked others for help. If you became well liked with others, she did NOT like that and would lie to the manager about your performance. The managers would side with her without looking into her motives. Now you have become a target of "microscoping"...until eventually you are fired and don't know why. Then HR comes in with fabricated accusations, while the teamlead cleans out your desk!

Great environment to work in.

I worked for their Ciber Global office in Plano and I learned a lot during my brief time there. I worked on several case studies, and I felt that the work I was doing was significant and impactful.

Good Consulting Company with Job Security and opportunity to Evolve

Overall Journey has been very smooth but I had to transition into multiple roles. This has given me very good Opportunity to learn and evolve while I was at Client Location. Company does provide some training and support to new Technology and grow. Work Benefits are so good unless you make a very good deal at the beginning but there is a descent hike every year based on your billing to the Client.

Best place to work and with no politics and honest work culture

Best place to work and with no politics and honest work culture. Management is very supportive and employee friendly, treats like a family members. I love to work here and refer anyone who needs dignity and respect...

Don’t work here

Just don’t do it. I’ve been fighting a harassment case with the Problem Managers for over 2 months. Multiple people have complained about them. Management turn a blind eye. DO NOT WORK HERE. They are an extremely shady company. Ethics do not exist at this company. If you like being screamed at, ignored and gaslighted.. this is the job for you. This company already has one lawsuit against it and there’s about to be a second one. BEWARE

Thank you All, Nice place to work. lot to learn and explore. Good place to work. no negative comments on company. Regarding projects no much choice for employee.

Secretive and opaque

I found the staff very deceptive and opaque, refusing to communicate. Moreover, I find the knowledge base to be very questionable as they seem confused about basic information such as years versus centuries, i.e. the numbers don't directly correspond (e.g. 1850 is not the 18th century). Thus, I doubt their competency to adequately assess 'test sample' assignments and wonder if they really are such. Test sample assignments are unpaid so I am curious if all applicants receive the same sample or different ones.......

less clients

Not sure this company has many projects. have worked for an year and did not get opportunity for learning and development. Getting approval for taking a certifications is too hard.

Low Pay, Poor Benefits, Poor Support

My experience was being on a project funded by the state, every time the state was on Holiday I was forced to use a personal day. This may not be the case anymore, but it was very difficult to preserve sick days in this situation and created a lot of anxiety. Very little communication with the company itself while working there. It's possible my situation was unique, but this was it.

Not a good place to work

So many things are absolutely terrible about this company but the management is the worst part of this company. They do not care about their employees at all.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Service.INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HTC Global Service.INC