HTC Global Service.INC Employee Review

View all HTC Global Service.INC reviews

Working for HTC Global Services
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 12, 2019
HTC was a very energetic place to work at and I enjoyed working there. The managers and co-workers were easy to get along with and helpful. The work environment was pleasant.
One of the things that I would have to say that was not agreeable to me was that they change positions and company policy quite frequently. This can be difficult for someone who gets comfortable in a position and doesn't like change.
I typical work day consist of taking calls from various clients and working for a first call resolution.
The most enjoyable part of the job for myself was being able to help my clients. I really enjoy the satisfaction of hear a client happy that you were able to help solve their problem. One of the hardest parts of this job was the constant rotation of positions. Transferring from building to building did make adjusting to the job difficult. I for one though it was difficult at times still loved the job and would recommend it to anyone that loves a face pace environment with plenty of activity.
Pros
Plenty of overtime if desired
Cons
Shifting from building to building

Other HTC Global Service.INC Employee Reviews

Don’t work here
Analyst I (Current Employee) –  MichiganDecember 7, 2019
Just don’t do it. I’ve been fighting a harassment case with the Problem Managers for over 2 months. Multiple people have complained about them. Management turn a blind eye. DO NOT WORK HERE. They are an extremely shady company. Ethics do not exist at this company. If you like being screamed at, ignored and gaslighted.. this is the job for you. This company already has one lawsuit against it and there’s about to be a second one. BEWARE
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 27, 2019
Thank you All, Nice place to work. lot to learn and explore.
Good place to work. no negative comments on company. Regarding projects no much choice for employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Service.INC. Our community is ready to answer.

HTC Global Service.INC Reviews by Location