HTC Global Service.INC

HTC Global Service.INC Employee Reviews

Thank you All, Nice place to work. lot to learn and explore.
Good place to work. no negative comments on company. Regarding projects no much choice for employee.
HTC is very good to their employees and helpful.
I enjoyed working for HTC, they are very helpful and go out of their way to get their employees the training needed. I would work for them again in a heartbeat.
Pros
After being laid off they paid me to be on the bench while they tried to find me another job.
Cons
Getting paid bimonthly
Company acquisition means you lose your PTO
My relationship with HTC is likely to be a short one. They recently acquired Ciber technology and decided to prioritize numbers over employees. They took away 50% of our vacation time and no longer offer us paid holidays. I'm not sure how they can purport to care about their employees when they take away a solid idea of work-life balance. In any case, they do not seem to care about their work force, only their bottom line (which would probably be more robust with a happy team, but I digress...)
Pros
At the moment, none
Cons
At the moment, everything
Low morale hostile work place
Learned to navigate in Citrix server and Active Directory
Taking calls with no help from the escalation team Problem Managers ignoring request. The hardest part of the job was no support from Team Leads.
Pros
non
Cons
Bad Management
Management out -of-touch
Nice people, for sure, but not impressive. Workplace culture depends more on the client, so not a fair question. I excelled with the client, but specific work with HTC was always painful. Sometimes, that was understandable, but usually they made simple things complex. Terrible communication. The client was the best part of the job. If the job fits, take it. Don't let these clowns stop you fromthat, but keep in mind, they are clowns.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
It was OK to work there but not for long term
Typical day was busy
How to troubleshoot

Management was not that great

Workplace culture was OK

Call times and QA was hard

Learning a new skill in IT
Pros
Good work environment and workers
Cons
Setting you up for failure when they say they are not
Very Productive Work Envirnonment
Assist with the call volume and still have room to breathe in between. You are too overwhelmed with the day-to-day tasks. Everyone is very helpful with the duties you need to perform.
Productive Work Environment
Productive environment. Not only paying attention of the call volume, but also the quality of the call. Will also assist with your understanding of the applications that you will cover.
HTC is an okay place to work.
Overall HTC is a good company. They do offer their consultants a certain amount of bench time in between projects. Your job security is really dependent on client needs for programmers. Once that need disappears your job ends. If you are on the bench for more than 6 weeks you will probably get laid off.
Good and Helpful company
HTC is very good at managing their employees and helpful. HTC have me first offer and sponsored my H1-B. HTC did process my Green Card and was able to continuously keep me busy with work.
Pros
Good and helpful
Cons
Contract of 2 years and cannot work with their clients after quitting HTC
Productive and fun place to work with
Productive and fun place to work with, but sometime it needs better supervision for fair work distribution to everyone in the team.
Pros
Productive and fun place to work with
Cons
Productive and fun place to work with, but need better supervision for fair work distribution to everyone in the team.
Nice
It was really nice working there
people there are very friendly

I learned a lot while working there

Co-Workers are pretty freindly

I enjoy each and every moment

Management is very good

There was no typical day at work
Not much direction. Everyone is very friendly. Good recruiting team. Some of the account managers do not trust recruiters and want to get unnecessary 3rd party technical interviews for role like Computer Operators or Administrative Assistance role. Huge waist of time and company money and is the reason why this particular Account Manager while a really like the person is not successful in that role.
Pros
Good people very friendly
Cons
Not much direction. I had 3 different managers in the last 2 years.
More growth
Worked with one client but in multiple projects in last 2 years and had professional growth. Appraisals received good ratings and good hikes.
Pros
Good appraisal
Good management and good company
Felt good when i was working in NCS. Good leadership and management. Good working culture. Used to pay good. I had no issues working in this company.
Pros
salary benefits
Good Employer
Worked as a contractor for HTC, and was treated the same as an employee, excellent company. While was on client site, had excellent support from HTC management, who went out of their way to make me welcome in their organization. Due to family emergency had to cut contract short, HTC and client were very understanding and considerate. Would definitely recommend this company to all.
Pros
Great Communications, Open and Friendly management team
Cons
Depending on what account one is on; the account I was on was easy going. If one needed coaching tips, a Team Lead or Problem Manager was always there.
Pros
The people were friendly
Cons
I can't think of any.
Great Company to work
Great company and they take care of their employees.
Give opportunities for self-development. Very flexible work conditions
Pros
Training
Cons
Good comany
Productive and Fun workplace
Fun work place, team out, gathering every year once in parks. Friendly management. Supportive in terms of learning and working.
HR and Management is worst.
Learned New Skills. HR and Management is worst. No career Graph.
HTC is not a Employee centric Company. Its a typical consulting company.
Pros
Pay Master
B.Tech around 2 years of experience as Linux System Administrator in HTC Global Services at Chennai.
In my company there is no typical working day for me while working because i feel its my duty. Coming to co workers they have good friendly nature and they are closed with me and in work also they gives their support to me. And management is some what better in my company
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTC Global Service.INC. Our community is ready to answer.