HTSS, Inc. Employee Reviews

Review
Production Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 14, 2018
Poor management.4 times I showed up to work to not be notified in regaurds to no work that day. Made countless calls to fix the problem but nothing was solved. Yet they had the time to call if i wanted overtime.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Poor management, poor pay
Pay is okay at some sites
Warehouse/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Emmaus, PAJuly 22, 2018
My only issue with this company and all other Temp Agencies are the fact that we get no job security or any form of protection , the site you work at can literally lie on an employee just because they don't like you for whatever reason . Next thing you know you're fired , no investigations, no questions and now you short pay untill they find you something else , that can take a week meanwhile your Bills are piling up .
Pros
Descent wages for some job sites
Cons
Lack of care for the employees they make money offf of
Ambiente laborar profesional
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Emmaus, PAMay 20, 2018
Muy buen equipo..profesionalismo ,etica..Responsabilidad.
Employees were good people
Order Puller/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Emmaus, PAApril 5, 2018
A typical day is fast paced lots of heavy lifting involved. I learned how to operate a electric pallet jack and later taught to drive a forklift. Management was not the best to deal with but the culture was great. The employees I worked with were hard working and a pleasure to be around. The hardest part was the mandatory overtime due to the fact of all the heavy lifting took its toll on your body. The most enjoyable part was definitely my co-workers and the opportunity to work there.
Great at finding you a job, and very sweet to you. Make them angry or get injured whether at home or work, they will never answer calls. unprofessiona
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Kutztown, PAMarch 14, 2018
I loved my job. I had some issues with people at company where I was assigned. Hand swelled up one day, due to work or home, I really don't know. Had excuses from urgent care, and family dr. Was told to call back on Friday. I called for several weeks, and no one returned my call. Not honest to their people. Do not work here, if you have a brain in your head. Reached out to a different person there who sent email about jobs. When I called, they said they would have her get back to me. Just as I expected, never heard back. I will not beg this place for a job, and I hope soon, they will all be out of a job for lack of compassion, and help to their empoyees.
Pros
had a job i liked
Cons
had small injury, put on do not answer this person or return her calls list, i guess, since i called 3 dozen times or more.
Awful agency to work with.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Breinigsville, PAJanuary 25, 2018
I had no issues working at Sam Adams, it was HTSS that was horrible. Missing work or being late due to things like bad weather, car trouble, family emergency could cost you your job even if it was only one time you called out. They said it was a full time job 40 hours, 5 days a week but you get called off 2-3 days a week. If you do miss a day, they will no doubt call you off the next day. There is no communication between the employees at HTSS and their employees that work at the businesses. No one knows how to answer questions or give correct information. There were plenty of times I was told one thing and my coworkers were told something completely different. Direct deposit is supposed to show up in your account within 2 weeks but takes over a month to start. Employees at HTSS are rude and I have never had a worse experience with a company. Do not waste your time working with them. There are plenty of other agencies in the Allentown area to work for. This is definitely not a place to work for if you're looking to be hired full time. It's a permanent temp job. Also, don't bother if you're looking for full time. You'll get 1 or 2 days a week. Overall, this company will not treat you like a human.
Helpful agency guaranteed to get you work in 24 hours
Packer (Former Employee) –  Nazareth, PANovember 18, 2017
Even though i left for my own reasons, HTSS helped me land a job before i even stepped out of their officr the same day! They were helpful, paid me on time, and are probably the best agency to go to if you need to make money IMMEDIATELY. Id recommend them to anyone in need of a quick pay check. Great job and keep up the great service, guys!
Pros
Get a job the same day, no lie
Management was terrible
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Emmaus, PAAugust 31, 2017
Absolutely zero notice when an assignment ended, poor management and communication, and they put themselves ahead of their employee's medical emergencies. They have good moments, but don't be surprised if they screw you over, one day.
Great company
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Emmaus, PAJuly 25, 2017
This company works hard to locate their employees temporary to permanant positions with very reputable and honest companies. Great staff who are always willing to help and answer any questions.
Stay Away, plenty of other temp agencies that will actually treat you like a human
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PAJuly 6, 2017
If there is any review to take away from reading this, make it this one. Stay far away from HTSS; unless you enjoy being used and thrown around like the bad products you are producing. Management is clueless and sees no problems, talking behind backs and being ridiculed is common.
Pros
SEMI decent pay. Even that wasn't great for what you go through.
Cons
Everything else
Focused, on point, team work. But makes you feel like family.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 27, 2017
It was fun working for HTSS. inc. IG I could, I would work for that company again. Only reason I left was because I moved out of state, but I would have been fine with staying employed by them if I had the choice.
Pros
Invitations to picnics, and dinners
Great environment, friendly people.
OFFICE COORDINATOR/SAFETY ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Emmaus, PAMarch 24, 2017
Very friendly environment, helpful co-workers that are always willing to assist. I've learned a lot about the recruiting business, being a part of this office. Relaxed and laid back atmosphere.
Good company
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Emmaus, PAJanuary 30, 2017
Great company will help you attain employment quick and efficiently. Work with you on finding the proper employment environment and skills
good in finding jobs but not permanent
Associate (Current Employee) –  Emmaus, PAJanuary 15, 2017
overall ok,but haven"t been able to get perm. position. was reliable in getting jobs, but if looking for hired position, haven"t seen any results, at least in my position.....
Great agency to work for!
Material handler (Current Employee) –  Emmaus, PANovember 7, 2016
The staff is nice and they work hard to keep all applicants employed! Happy I found them on Indeed! Will highly recommend to others looking for employment
Put me to work right away.
Box maker at Sam Adams (Current Employee) –  Breinigsville, PASeptember 29, 2016
HTSS found me work right away. I came in on Friday and filled out the apps and Monday I started at Sam Adams. The pay is competitive and the weekly hours are plentiful. HTSS has been great to work for. I can always reach someone when I call and they have treated me well. Overall I have no complaints.
Pros
Free coffee and p.p.e. plus two 30 min breaks for an 8 hr shift
not organized
Shipper/Loader (Former Employee) –  Adams, PASeptember 9, 2016
htss has a lot of potential as a temp agency problem is a lot of there information on certain job assignments are not accurate.
Unsatisfied
Picker (Former Employee) –  Alburtis, PAAugust 7, 2016
They didn't communicate with employees very well. It was very hard to reach them by phone and they never called back. It was very hard to get information that was needed for the temp job you were on.
It was good
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Emmaus, PAJuly 18, 2016
I really hated moving around from place to place but i got used to it towards the end until the end of all my assignments, but like i said it was a good time going. Great start up jobs
Amazing company with a lot of room for advancement!
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 11, 2016
HTSS is a great agency! I am very appreciative of what they have done for me, placing me at a great company! I could really see myself working there till my wheels fall off! I'm very thankful and blessed, thanks to HTSS!
Pros
12 hour shifts so more days off.
Cons
No complaints yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HTSS, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about