Hub International
55Below average

Hub International Employee Reviews

United States291 reviews
I appreciated my time here but there was not enough room for me to grow and succeed. I did not feel encouraged in my role nor did I feel that my managers had any sense of what my next steps would be.
HUB is a place of empowerment and motivation, providing a great work place and fun environment!!

management team is awesome they're easy to tos
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
N/a
Worst place I have ever worked for reasons above especially lack of fair management. Some of my coworkers did not get along and management did not manage it. There was no performance plan un place.
Pros
Nice physical environment; most coworkers were very nice but there were 3 bad apples
Cons
See above
There is not enough hours in the day to process the daily workload but it’s frowned upon to work overtime. Management is overseen by Management in other locations, therefore, you’re working for bosses you’ve never met
Pros
Too much work equals job security
Cons
Unfair pay.
At first it seems like a great place to work but after awhile you begin to learn it's all about who you know.
There is no chance for advancement unless you know the right people.

They will always bring in outside personal for position even though they are not qualified.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Once a month the office has Hub Pride Day. The day normally included lunch, games, and other activities. They also provide healthy snacks about once a week.
A very toxic culture with no organization. There is little to no management supervision, guidance, or training. Higher up management does not know what is going on at the Raleigh location. A true "churn and burn" mentality with this company and a high turnover rate with employees. Do not work for this company if you are seeking a happy and supportive work environment/culture.
Wonderful company to work for. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Great team environment and wondering leadership. Super family oriented and flexible work schedule
Received foundational insurance knowledge, worked with great people, management was good & compensation was adequate. There were a lot of fun work activities they funded.
The most horrible place to work at. Management does not help just want you to work no training.Management concentrates in producing reports no employee support.
Great place to work and interact with others. Very large company with multiple offices in Washington state that offer great benefits and lots of room for advancement.
All you are is a number. They are very disorganized and will pile on the work, and if you can't do it too bad. They would rather let a policy cancel rather than train you properly if you get backed up.
Pros
Whats that?
Cons
Too many to feel like listing.
Lead producer had many tantrums, training was handled in Kalispell but our office didn't follow the most current training procedures. The producers I was working with lost business and company appointments regularly.
Pros
nice drive to work
prefer not to answer depends on position within the company to determine how job performance coincides with job position within the company, culture and job satisfaction
Pros
free parking
Cons
traffic
Office is continually understaffed and lacks resources. Managers are only out for themselves and have no interest in growing or developing employees. The hardest part of the job is the day to day interactions with management in the office and towing the line to stay in favor.
Management doesn’t have any management skills. The team members are smarter than the managers.
The left hand has no clue what the right is doing. Upper management doesn’t want to hear even if you have concerns.

Woman managers are hired into Director positions because they are pretty and not because they are knowledgeable.

There is no organization.
This is not a great place to work as they load you down with work and your compensation does not match. They have high turnover in their P&C and Benefits departments. They are not organized and no one ever knows who is supposed to do what. They take on acquisitions and allow different operations and processes which is confusing for employees. They are working on change but with no deadline.
Management are puppets to HR. They discriminate against people, pick favorites and there is a high turnover. Stay away from this sad excuse for a business.
I left this company based on the lack of friendliness in the environment while working with others. The management is not good. I am a people person and I feel that I could not work with other at this company. I went to my supervisors about my concerns, there was no help. I also went to management and there was no help. So based on this I had to depart from the company.
Training is horrible. Boring environment. People are overworked. Trainer isn't interactive. Fast paced. There is favoritism. Supervisors unsupported. No growth
The company is very boring and not inclusive. Zero flexibility of follow through. Other members can work from home but not reps. Favoritism.
Agents are required to ignore blatant rule breaking with customers.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hub International. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
2.8
Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.