Hudson Group Employee Reviews

Trust me u deserve better
Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 16, 2018
If your not their color or speak Spanish you will not get treated fairly. They don’t have a set schedule. Every week your schedule change and can start anytime from 3:45 am until the last flight. You can’t schedule anything because the schedule always changing. Managers are rude well some of them their are maybe 2 that are not.
Pros
Get paid a decent amount
Cons
Schedule changes every week
Retail sales associate/ customer service
Retail Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2018
Working in the airport isn’t glamorous. The HR ladies and the first GM I worked with- it was like a bunch of Mean Girls. One of the managers used the airport as her very own dating pool, making me late in closing up.
The second General Manager and a couple of other managers were amazing!

Most of my co-workers were cool, I loved working with most of the airport guests and airport employees.
Benefits
Cons
Gossipy Mean Girl human resource managers
Run Run Run plz read
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 14, 2018
If you're not bilingual than you will be treated unfairly. They will over work you... They always short staff.. They promotes some of there worst supervisors Sandra Pereyra promoted to Peru the same supervisors who stole money from the register for her morning coffee management never could figure out why the pack of single was always short let me guess a cashier took the blame of that...she also slept with all the Hispanic warehouse workers do I have to name them all.... GM Shawn is a blonde without a mind of her own Hudson is just a fashion show for her let's not forget she came from forever 21 she also hired some of her forever 21 puppets as well as manager... Diana Camacho smile too much she carries a fake smile these people have no real passion for there employees she is not to be trusted too bubbly and extra for no reason.. she is a snake trust me I've dealt with her... Raquel knows people of her kinds stealing but instead of terminating them she sends them to Miami due to her personal knowing them... Anthony LP is the only person who is fit for the company he is Fair does his job without favoritism he is the reason so many people has been prosecuted for thelf he caught them red handed he needs a big bonus.. now corporate it would be nice to be spoken to when you come down to our location you guys are human just like us.. I always wonder why do they expect us to give great customer service to be the travelers bestfriends when they don't acknowledge there hard slave working employees.. a hello thanks for your hardwork goes along way.. WE ARE HUMANS NOT SLAVES CORPORATE!!  more... I've work for this company for almost 10 years I've watch Jacob 07 GM marry a employee she started as a cashier, supervisor, manager Tyra assistance whole time while dating Jacob privately. Neal Thomas 09 he slept with two employees cashier turned supervisors and also a sales associate.. It's alot public reader's think twice before applying for Miami, Ft Lauderdale also Atlanta Georgia location.. lastly there are good worker who deserve a chance to move up with the company mayumi is a hardwork she is overwork someone take notice.. Sonia supervisors was always a good leader before I became a supervisor.. so much has Change since Sara Crea she was a handful but fare and understanding too humans. It funny once she left the job went down. Corporate Needs to investigate  less
Poor poor management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 12, 2018
Majority of the management staff have absolutely no leadership skills. I dont believe its the entire company. Just McCarran Airport in Las Vegas, HORRIBLE
Pros
Cons
unreasonable attendance policy, no breaks until 5 hours into your shi
great to work for
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  reagan airport, DCAugust 7, 2018
great to work for, good manager, good environment. It's fun and informative. Working with great people that have the same goal and focus is great. My managers really care about the employees
benefits
Fun but disorganized
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 4, 2018
Fun place to work, however the airport is undergoing construction. There is a communication gap amongst management that affects the overall organization and productivity within the company.
Pros
Schedule flexibility. Product discounts.
Cons
Short breaks. No relief for restroom breaks. Lack of consistency in closing hours.
Great
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  parsipannyJuly 26, 2018
Great place to grow and flourish the best place for anybody who is trying to advance in such a workplace. Loved my experience and hope the next lucky candidate the best
Poor hr
None yet (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCJuly 26, 2018
Human resource is a joke, very poor job at this level. No order what so ever. Hr did not show up until an hour late. Would not answer phone calls. Interview process a total joke
typical work day
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2018
A typical work day at Hudson Group involves self inspiration to apply positive action for a great work week. The work culture is separated and it doesn't involve team work.
Very slow working in luxury stores
Luxury Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2018
I would not recommend this place for my worst enemy including myself.If you are a supervisor you are useless ONLY associates act like they are management.Management believes associates over their own supervisors.They show a lot of favoritism here my last day is the 28th. Management also takes everything personally.
Benefits
Cons
Management, nitpicking, and short breaks, standing all day
Very happy to have been part of that team.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2018
Hudson was a school for me.Very happy to have been part of that team,because They taught me a lot and they are very professional.In this company they taught me everything I know today.Mainly reinforced what I previously knew.
Pros
excellent experience and was a school for me and I feel very proud to have been part of your team.
Cons
nothing in particular
Stressful Work place
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 15, 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone who doesn't work a Fast Pace. For Example The Company Needs their Product at A Certain Time. You can be busy doing something & one of the bosses at the airport needs a product in under an hour and it has to be done.
I love this job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  O'hare International Airport, ILJuly 12, 2018
I love this job dont know why i left i wish i can come back i might reply back everbody was nice very helpfuli had meant a couple nice people there that job was everything
Pros
Good breaks everything was cool
Cons
Jus standing up for along time
Job Experience
Book Store Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 10, 2018
Hudson was a good company to work. I've had been there for 9 years,so that says a lot!I would gain employment there again, if the company ever decides to return to Memphis.
Work varied but can be fun
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2018
Challenging to stay motivated sometimes because of the flow of traffic. Company did not do much advertising from the opening. Constant change of management.
Pros
Product knowledge
Cons
on your feet all day
Company management system is poor.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 1, 2018
Company management system is poor and I don't think it will be improved any time soon. I'll not recommend this company to anyone. Work and effort are not appreciated.
fun
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2018
it was a good experience working in hudson help me to grow and be better on my custumer service skills. is a good place to have a full time job if you are considering working on the airport
Hiring process
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 29, 2018
They need to reevaluate their hiring process. If one is unable to work on a specific day they put the application aside and you're not considered for the position instead of working out a possible schedule which is ridiculous. But they would complain they are short on people. They are inconsiderate when it comes to their employees.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Short breaks
I think that they are a reasonable company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  British ColumbiaJune 28, 2018
I have had a few issues with my health in the last couple of years and I think I have been treated reasonably fair while I have been working at Hudson Group.
Pros
Expensive for transit due to the 5$ added airport surcharge
Cons
Salary is not matched to cost of living for my province
management plays favorites
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJune 27, 2018
the managers play favorites, if you arent brown nosing they will look for reasons to write you up and get rid of you
breaks are non existent and lunch is unpaid
if have to use restroom you have to call office and wait till someone gets to you, sometimes up to 30min, plus get an attitude that you are bothering them
Pros
easy job
Cons
management, favoritism, no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.7

1.2Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight