Hudson News Distributors Employee Review

View all Hudson News Distributors reviews

Its fine for someone need job immedatily but not permanently
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  SeaTac, WASeptember 24, 2018
Ist good for temporary job not permanently
Ist quick hiring but there is no improvement
I would recommend for long period of time.
I like the environment
I like the people who work their.
I do respect the company but it depent on everyones choice I do recommend those who want to work in store so join hudson news and those who dont like store job so I do recommend to continue there education.
Pros
Nothing only 20% discont
Cons
20 Min break than 30 min lunch break

Other Hudson News Distributors Employee Reviews

Driving training is not where you will be working...no real training
Driver (Former Employee) –  Landover Hills, MDAugust 15, 2019
Drivers are required to load trucks by hand...not using pallet jacks or any other warehouse equipment...after loading your truck which is strenuous in early morning hours ...prepare yourself for a long haul...mostly out of town..not local when you first start...with 25 to 30 stops...they tell you the job is 10 hours a day when it's actually 12 to 16 hours a day...managers don't know route areas..this place is a out of town company..using the Maryland area as a cheap hub for their company...not having a Union...which is not a ideal place for growth for employees!!!!
Cons
If you need overtime and not have family
VERY hostile work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 5, 2019
Get a job somewhere else. The manager shouts and curses at the employees in front of everyone. She also very loudly curses at people she's on the phone with while you're trying to work. Also, their performance expectations are completely unrealistic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson News Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7