Hudson Orthodontics Employee Reviews

2.6
Ratings breakdown
Worst place I have ever worked
Worker (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 11, 2018
This is THE most toxic and unprofessional place I have ever worked at. Management is corrupt and doesn’t care at all about the employees or patients. The doctor is a money hungry, backstabbing tyrant. I wish more patients/new hires knew what they were getting themselves into. They start you out at $12 an hour. Most of the job positions are made up. They end up putting even more jobs on your plate that were not brought to your attention in your interview. You are not payed overtime. The only good thing about this place are the employees. The management will randomly assign you to work events on the weekends. There is no job security, no policies, and no room to ever speak up. If there was a problem in the workplace, which there always was, nothing was ever done to correct it even after it was brought to the manager’s attention. Everyone is treated and talked to like children, yelled at with fingers snapping in their faces to hurry up - this is not an exaggeration. The doctor makes you feel like you are never good or fast enough, and occasionally VERY uncomfortable. Do NOT apply here.
Pros
The employees
Cons
Chair side assistant for the Dr.
Orthodontic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 23, 2017
Took care of the patients needs and assisted the Dr's. with banding and regular check ups of patients. Did daily cleaning and sterilization of equipment and set up for different needs of patients on a daily basis.
Pros
Great hours and very caring Dr's.
Cons
N/a
Fast Paced! But Fun!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 27, 2017
This was my first job in healthcare or orthodontics and it is nothing like I expected. Its really really fast paced and it seems like the day just flies by. The training program seems to work well for most employees, especially if you love to learn new things. Even though I started with no experience I was basically fully trained within 6 months and with the new manager they give raises when you learn new skills so its been exciting. Since the practice has been growing so much they've been putting a lot into trips for the staff and bonus systems and I've never worked in a place that did that. It really has made me feel like part of a team!
Mentally Health Taxing
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 5, 2017
This place is a terrible place to work. I used to work there, and it was terrible for my mental health. It was a toxic environment. They start you at 12 the hour, and then make you do 23 the hour work. It's ridiculous.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Terrible managment, Terrible pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson Orthodontics. Our community is ready to answer.

Hudson Orthodontics Reviews by Location