Hudson Orthodontics Employee Reviews

Back stabbers
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield Va.January 24, 2018
Management is corrupt could not trust them. Employees were not appreciated, stressful environment.
I was made to feel like I was never good enough or fast enough. The patients we're rude and nasty and so was management. Don't walk but run from this place.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Chair side assistant for the Dr.
Orthodontic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJuly 23, 2017
Took care of the patients needs and assisted the Dr's. with banding and regular check ups of patients. Did daily cleaning and sterilization of equipment and set up for different needs of patients on a daily basis.
Pros
Great hours and very caring Dr's.
Cons
N/a
Fast Paced! But Fun!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAMarch 27, 2017
This was my first job in healthcare or orthodontics and it is nothing like I expected. Its really really fast paced and it seems like the day just flies by. The training program seems to work well for most employees, especially if you love to learn new things. Even though I started with no experience I was basically fully trained within 6 months and with the new manager they give raises when you learn new skills so its been exciting. Since the practice has been growing so much they've been putting a lot into trips for the staff and bonus systems and I've never worked in a place that did that. It really has made me feel like part of a team!
Mentally Health Taxing
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAJanuary 5, 2017
This place is a terrible place to work. I used to work there, and it was terrible for my mental health. It was a toxic environment. They start you at 12 the hour, and then make you do 23 the hour work. It's ridiculous.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Terrible managment, Terrible pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hudson Orthodontics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6