Hudson Public Schools Employee Reviews

a lot of distrust between departments
Administrative Support Personnel (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAAugust 15, 2017
I was employed long-term in the district and worked for several different directors and principals. Overall the work was interesting and fullfilling, however constant distrust and pettiness among the Administrative Directorships made the environment untenable for many employees in the long-run which lead to the loss of a large number of extremely capable, hard-working, loyal employees.
great work environment
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MAApril 9, 2017
I work with some amazing people, teachers, paraprofessionals and administrative staff.. Everyone is kind and helpful and the kids are great. Its a very nice work environment..
Pros
love working with the kids..
Cons
not paid for no school daysand summer due to being per diem, and payscale
Excellent Resources
ABA Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MAMarch 22, 2017
My supervisors at Mulready Elementary are exceptional. I feel supported in my work and confident that everyone is working together to help our students to meet their goals.
Good people, repetitive work
Full-Time Custodian (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MAJanuary 7, 2017
The people I worked with were all great and made the job much better. The job itself was mostly cleaning the same stuff each day until the school year ended, at which time the work would start to vary. It was custodial work, very much the same here as anywhere else.
In Hudson I was empowered to grow as a professional.
Elementary School Psychologist/Team Chairperson (Former Employee) –  Hudson, MANovember 15, 2016
I supervised several special education professionals while developing a model of on going training to remain current in all advancements within the special education guidelines. Along with a school wide team of professionals in general education, administration, and special educators/administrators I developed, implemented, and assessed a school wide positive behavioral support plan/school culture inventory. I experienced collaboration among grade level teams as well as support from school/district wide administration. It was an amazing tenure in Hudson.
Great Staff
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hudson, MAJuly 16, 2013
Fun and exciting staff
Knowledgeable teachers
Great Athletics
Awesome Janitorial staff
Pros
Great administration
Cons
the food