HUGO BOSS Employee Reviews

Fast-paced workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 9, 2019
Created friendly client relationship with new client. Always apply most positive attitude and energy with every client or sales team member. Give each client most luxury services or help client to make their goal by using excellent product knowledge and building relationship. Lead client to understand our brand image and history. Listen patiently client needs and give them boutique customer service. Always be number one on cross selling. Experienced detail with multiple customer in fast-paced environment. Give client most reasonable advice and build up sales.
Productive and fun working place where everybody enjoy coming to work and having have a good time working with the employee and reproductive and envir
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 9, 2019
Love the environment love the co-workers love the management. Also the product was easy to sell. Always easier to sell a product when you yourself love the product that you are selling it's more than it it's more relatable with the customer.
This job is not worth accepting the pay horrible
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Midway, GAAugust 8, 2019
Next month will make my first year at Hugo boss I am trying not to make a full year. If you accept the job, good luck. People have been there for ten, twelve years some longer they still ain't making a decent salary for the work plus the time they out in.
Good
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ WAREHOUSE (Former Employee) –  Midway, GAJuly 29, 2019
If what you are looking for it’s something new day in day out, this job it’s for you. You get a lot of overtime sometimes without a proper 24 hours notice.
Favoritism
Maintenance Technician/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Midway, GAJuly 9, 2019
Everybody is related one way or another and favoritism is shown on a daily basis excessively. management will go out of their way to get anybody fired or get them worked up to the point where they want to quit.
Well-being of employees is disregarded
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 26, 2019
I work at Hugo Boss in Palo Alto and the experience was terrible. Management had me closing the store in the dark alone. When i followed up with HR regarding my compliant they never followed up with me. Worst experience i would not recommend working at Hugo Boss .
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Midway, GA 31320June 20, 2019
I didn’t like it because certain workers got treated better than others
other workers have way better benefits than others
And being that certain people had family members that work there they had special treatment
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks
Horrible place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Midway, GAJune 12, 2019
Prejudice, favoritism and management is totally clueless. They treat employees like children/prisoners. Supervisor doesn't have a clue on the department. Common sense is NOT present in management.
Cons
Extremely short breaks
Do not work here
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 6, 2019
No career growth, company outsources people from outside than promote within. Hourly and commission is horrible. Company only cares about profits than it's employees which I think is ironic cause it's the sales people that make the money for the company. No wonder the company is going down.
Fun work place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 15, 2019
Great place to work salary plus commissions you can make as much as you want or can .easy work load a lot of time helping Coustomer’s
Benefits include 401 k , discount program and insurance
Pros
Open salary
Cons
It has changed for the last ceo for worst
I just felt that there was not enough experance in upper manangement.
Hugo Boss, Utica Square (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 20, 2019
I love the job I was hired to do, just dislike the upper management. They were a least property between Saks store and Hugo Boss. Hugo Boss could have done double the business if they were not in a Saks store.
Relaxed
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Midway, GAMarch 18, 2019
Relaxed, wonderful place to work at for a beginners job. Great atmosphere. I would recommend this to family and friends. I worked here 5 days a week.
Productive and Fun - I loved it!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 8, 2019
While it did require a little more effort out of its' employees, HB made sure to compensate appropriately for what it asked of its' sales associates. My only beef was that when our manager relocated, she promoted her friend that she had only hired 2 weeks prior.
Pros
Fun workplace, easy culture
No Work/Life balance or Growth
Corporate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 2, 2019
The Brand is amazing. And Global partnership is great, however, the Top down structure in the corporate office in the USA is awful. There is Nepotism and Favoritism with extremely Poor leadership in regards to high level positions. Starting last year with extreme pressure to work holidays, that are Paid Time Off, and weekends from Senior level. Because the leadership has changed in the last two years, they have brought in mediocre next level down management that sadly is not offering anything new and innovative for the brand in the US or its employees. My typical day was being managed by someone who is not at all qualified for their position, completely lacking in both talent and skill. Because of the lack, they lead by micro managing. From day one I was growing and moving upward until 2017. The work place culture varies from department to department but Nepotism and Favoritism is at the forefront of most departments. There are a lot of hard working and talented people in this office and throughout the country and this is what made being there enjoyable. Sadly, some/most are not being recognized, and therefore, promoting from within is lacking as well. This office used to be a really great place to work until two years ago. Perhaps a restructure at the top will make this company great again. With all sincerity, Good Luck.
Pros
Half day Friday's in the summer with flexible time offered, but there were threats of taking this away.
Cons
Top down tyrannical managent, no work/life balance, no growth unless favored
Wouldnt work here again
Confidential (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2019
If you want to be happy, consider another company.

No maternity leave. Very cliquey environment.

Managers are prissy, stuck up and don't care about you.
It was a awesome experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJanuary 8, 2019
It was a awesome experience working there the people there are nice and helpful and they will help you to become a better sales associate. Hugo Boss has everything for you to be successful in retail
Pros
Free Uniform
Cons
N/a
Enjoyable
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Midway, GAJanuary 8, 2019
While working at the Hugo Boss Distribution Center I learned a new skill. I loved the Hugo Boss culture and the way of doing things there. I would highly recommend working at Hugo Boss.
Great place to Work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2018
Help customers find select items and generate recommendations to provide outstanding customer service
Coordinate with the operations team to stock, replenish, and organize inventory with accuracy and efficiency
Employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NYNovember 20, 2018
It seemed like management couldn't control the staff. There was a lot of stealing of sales between associates, and a lot of the stock members weren't trained properly and didn't work at all.
Worst place ever
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Midway, GANovember 14, 2018
This place does not follow any rules. Treats their employees like animals in a cage. Employees have no rights. There is no compassion. Management comes and goes when they want to, barely work and employees get worked to death. Nobody cares about single parents or at all people with families at home. For the bosses in there, the employee lives for hugo boss and only for that.
Pros
N/a
Cons
See above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HUGO BOSS. Our community is ready to answer.