Human Capital Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive, casual dress, paid direct-deposit.
Driver/Porter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 3, 2017
This company is an Employment Agency, All my work was done at Global Logistics, Sterling Hgts. MI., as a
Driver/Porter. My contact was, Ms. Leanne Charddock.
Pros
Good people, very helpful.
Cons
Would like to be notified of any other job openings.
Good placement...didn't fight for me AT ALL
Deskside Technician I (Former Employee) –  MAOctober 12, 2017
Was a good placement, at a decent company...but HCS never had my back. They didn't fight for my placement, or my workplace rights...especially when I complained about a workplace health hazard
Difficult
Mover (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 22, 2017
So I found this job on indeed and applied. Got contacted by a manager who wasn't pleasant at all. Not online is the job that I filled out for is a one day position but she request me fill out a w-4 and text a picture of my identification card and my social security card. I've never got asked to send my social security card so I'm saying this is fraud! She couldn't tell me the name of the company that I'll be "moving" for, the address just ITs in Boston. She told me the day of the job is when I receive all the "information needed". This is a total scam!
Ok Agency
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIAugust 31, 2017
It's an ok agency to work for. Higher pay than most agencies are willing to pay but there is typically no room for raises or advancement. No matter how long you stay in the position, you'll always be paid the same.
Alright company for a contract position, short term only
Knowledge Specialist I at Ford (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJuly 27, 2017
Working with this company it is easy to get started with them. However communication with the branch is very poor. Don't expect anyone to check up on you or much support if you are having trouble with your current position.
They are also not very good with salary negotiations. Your rate of pay will not be the industry average or above.
Pros
Short term positions
Cons
Poor communication and the employee has to search for the positions
Plenty of work
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 5, 2017
When I started here there was plenty of work and they paid really great. The owner's son decided that they were paying us too much, we were paid by the job, and decided to cut the rate in half to save money. Had to find other employment.
this was an awesome job
Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIDecember 12, 2016
I really enjoyed the work environment and the pay was good, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job.
VI have never worked for a company that feels like working with my family. In the good sense. :-)We all work hard and are recognized for doing so.
Hcs
Project Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 9, 2016
Management was nice and would answer any questions you had but didn't reply important information unless asked. Uther than that is would be a good temp agency to work for
Pros
indepence
Cons
health plan
Good company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIApril 22, 2015
I like working through this staffing agency because the assignments were long term. They offer benefits. The prople here are very professional
HCS is great, site placed may not be.
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MiOctober 16, 2014
I was placed at a client in an underpaid position, with no advancement opportunities.

The client wasn't flexible with personal schedule.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Flexibility
Recruiter and onsite staffing specialist
On-Site Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 8, 2014
A typical day at work is contacting new leads to fill current vacancies, handle employee issues relating to attendance and performance. My co-workers are located in Michigan, so the hardest part of the job is being isolated at my location. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I match candidates to opportunities and put people to work. The most rewarding part of my job is putting people to work in this economy.
Pros
I do get to work from home on Friday
Not the best company ever
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 31, 2013
I was loaned to another staffing company that assigned me to a job. The big thing was at the end of my contract, the other company wanted to hire me, but HCS wouldn't let them, saying that I had not worked enough hours for them. So I have lost out of two permanent jobs because of them.
Cons
No benefits, poor pay
Lotsa luck, chump!
On-Call Driver (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI.September 5, 2013
Former On-Call Driver here. You'll get to actually work maybe a total of 2 weeks altogether and then get told that you're no longer wanted there and that HCS will get you a new assignment which of course won't happen. They just use you! Garbage dump staffing company for sure!
Pros
Easy money.
Cons
The jerks you work with.
Work place
First Level Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MISeptember 27, 2012
Good people to work for but no Job Security. Enjoyed the company contracted to. Let go with no warning.
Priductive fun workplace that had a ping pong table in the break room
Level II Technician (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MISeptember 11, 2012
A typical day at work involved answering phones and providing excellent customer service with the support of management when an issue stumped us.
Co-workers were very supportive when going to them for answering question, thought the hardest part of the job were the instances in which you were unable to help a customer yourself after having gone through a great deal of troubleshooting.
I enjoyed being on the phone talking to people as I enjoy helping people and these people were having bad days, I attempted to turn those days around for them.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
short breaks
challenging and diverse workplace
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 2, 2012
I found my employment at hcs to be challenging, intresting and a very good learning experience. It was my first IT job, so the pay was low, but what I learned there turned out to be invaluable. Definitely a good place to start in IT.
Pros
you will learn a lot, supportive environment
Cons
low pay