HumanEdge Employee Reviews

Hostile Work Environment, Terrible Culture
Confidential (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2019
Been at HumanEdge less than a year, and feel I've made a horrible mistake joining. Culture is awful, company is run by one person who is an awful person with no leadership skills. People's job security seems to constantly be up in the air and positions are changed randomly which affect responsibilities, pay, and enjoyment of your work..
Pros
Cons
PTO is accrued and frowned upon if taken, terrible management, no process or standardization, hostile workplace with horrible things said daily.
Temp position
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYOctober 31, 2018
While I knew my position was temporary. They told me last minute that my job was done. They did not relocate me or help me to find another job. I was just left on my own.
Beware
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westchester County, NYSeptember 10, 2018
Horrible experience. Stay away! I was hired by this agency to work for JP fletcher Creamer. Was lied to over and over again saying I was going to be made permanent only to get let go. Very unprofessional. I hope my experience helps someone so they do not work hard and be loyal only to be used. Work smart and walk away from this company.
Pros
You learn what you don't want to work at, and what type of people you would not want to work for
Cons
temp while everyone else is permanent, untrustworthy
Would not Recommend
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Newtown, CTSeptember 5, 2018
Little to no training or company procedures. Staff is very combative with each other and internal processes are not really in place. I would not recommend working there.
Cons
Benefits, Internal Staff
Working at HumanEdge
Talent Acquisition Associate (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 7, 2017
As an employee of HumanEdge, you are pushed every day to do your best in your role. Growth is something that is very much encouraged here. Working here has given me the opportunity to show my ability to succeed and rise to the challenge of any task given.
Great Culture - Hard Work Pays Off
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Great culture - amazing team's to work with. Work hard play hard mentality. Great management and training process. Great tools to succeed in the organization.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Long Days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HumanEdge. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3