HumanGood Employee Reviews

Underappreciated and Underpaid
Lead Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 4, 2018
The pay is not great. No tips under any circumstance. You're doing a waiting class job for minimum wage some okay benefits and no appreciation from the people you're waiting on. The people you were waiting on and your management team expect you to put everything else aside for the sake of the business. Time off is argued about, higher management is non-existent. The worst place I have worked.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, no tips
Great team morale
LVN (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJanuary 6, 2018
Amazing Director of Nursing who is professional and fair but inspiring and kind. Great team to work with, everyone is supportive and willing to lend a hand. The patients are well taken care of. The nurse patient ratios are about 1:14 when the facility is filled. Great company and they appreciate their employees. Great benefits if you work full time. This is applicable to Redwood Terrace Healthcare Center in Escondido California.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Fast paced and stressful at times.
Great company to start with
Executive Director Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2018
Humangood is a great non profit company. I worked at the Windsor Manor with the Executive Director for learning how to operate the manor and how to promote each department for making the company better and better!
Good company, great benefits
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Gatos, CANovember 11, 2017
Good company to work for but provide no opportunity for advancement. The management is excellent and the care our employees provide our residents is extraordinary.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of job promotion ability
Great Place to Work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 1, 2018
Great place to work,
I have met some great people and the training is awesome. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a great place to work
Cons
To far from home
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 20, 2017
Its a high paced environment . Very demanding , have to have lots of patience with the senior residents. One has to rapidly adapt to changes in our work environment.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Growth in the company
No help, no cover, no support
Fromt (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJanuary 6, 2018
There was no support from management, could not take breaks or lunch due that there was no cover, when sick they would not respect it and would tell me I could get a write up
Pros
Residents were pleasant
Cons
No lunch, no breaks, no cover
Productive Work Environment
Jr. Fixed Asset Accountant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 27, 2017
Most of my day was comprised of sitting behind a computer screen, but the office was very inviting. The environment was very professional, and drama free. Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
Free Lunches, Employee Activities, Lots of Coffee, Great Environment
Cons
Constant Changes
Great Residents
Assistant to the Housing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 12, 2017
A typical day at work looks like this, I make necessary appointments, I do the daily stat checks of the residents, I answer emails, I converse with the residents who come by the desk, I maintain the resident files and I handle any resident situation that may come up. I have learned how to manage my time and how to work with different personalities when it comes to the elderly. The hardest park of my job would be seeing the residents health go down. I enjoy coming into work everyday because I get to see the residents who live here and they are so sweet.
Pleasant and enjoyable
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 2, 2017
Very enjoyable place to work, employees appreciated and recognized. Lots of coverage if needed. Feels safe due to security team driving around and patrolling.
Pros
lots of team work
Cons
parking is small
not that great of a place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  irvine ca 92612July 2, 2014
not that great to work at because of the activities director at sunridge