HumanGood Employee Reviews

This my review
Security/Driver/front desk (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 16, 2019
Working at Humangood was fun and respect , working with the seniors you feel like you working with your family when you respect someone you will get the same respect and love of the person. Some time there will be some kind of anger from the resident I do not know what is going in the person mind, so been Calm and respond wisely will make the person to back up and start talking slowly and the problem will be solved.
When I was working at humanhood i was trying to do my job correctly and honestly and be friendly as much as I can with the residents and team members so the working environment would be good . While I am working at humanhood I use get some resident appreciation for the job well done, after all working at humanhood is fun, excitement, love each other like family so the working atmosphere will go smoothly without notice the time gone fast.
A positive work environment
Residential Construction and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 19, 2019
A positive and pleasant work environment with staff and residents. The staff was a cohesive group from top management to the entry level employees. The residents were a retirement community of seniors with an average age of 85 years old and I was always ready to assist them aside from my regular assignments and duties. Often worked under tight schedules and always made sure to meet my deadline dates. Spoke and advised move-in manager of job progress and/or re-estimates of schedule completion dates due to resident's changes in original unit demands such as expanding closets, hook-up of different appliances, and/or flooring.
Pros
Daily lunch
Micro management
Team member (Former Employee) –  Rosewood Senior Living CommunityJuly 28, 2019
This company pretends to care about its team members, but only cares about the corporation plan and the team members are treated poorly in order to achieve it. The executive director is just a mouthpiece for the corporation, no genuine job security concern for those who work for her.
Not recommended because one mistake you get fired and replace you without 2nd chances .
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Azusa, CAJuly 27, 2019
Not recommended at all this company because they don’t takecare those good employee that work for long years and they just look for small mistake and let you go .
I have fun at job.
Maintenance Lead (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2019
I have team working there very well, and also we have a gym some time can go there and relax, every day perform job on time and quality , all residents there very happy when see them .
Good
Activity Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJuly 17, 2019
I think it’s s good place to work however I think some departments are poorly managed. I’m not sure upper management is open to suggestions. Home of the care provided to residents to minimal more skilled nursing staff are needed.
great place to work!
IT ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 5, 2019
Great place to work!! Residents are the best. The food is great. Humangood Corporate office is full of some of the nicest people I've ever met. They work hard to make Team members and residents lives the best!
Pros
work life flexablity
Cons
They provide a great service; bad management.
Affordable Senior Housing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Norco, CAMarch 25, 2019
The residents were great. We were encouraged to continue learning thru the Relias program. The workplace culture is one of backstabbing and favoritism.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with a supervisor that has no clue as to what it really takes to operate the property.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the residents.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Benefits were expensive to purchase, no support from management.
good environment to work for hard workers
porter (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 21, 2019
a lot of hard work, bosses are friendly and a good work environment. You get free food that is left over, there is always a way to work to get to a better position
Caring team members
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 27, 2019
Management works to be fair minded and support team members. But the best part is our the team members already working here. Team members care and support each other. I love my co-workers and the residents!
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
like all health care it gets very busy sometimes
Great Place to Work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 1, 2018
Great place to work,
I have met some great people and the training is awesome. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a great place to work
Cons
To far from home
Great company to start with
Executive Director Assistant (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2018
Humangood is a great non profit company. I worked at the Windsor Manor with the Executive Director for learning how to operate the manor and how to promote each department for making the company better and better!
Underappreciated and Underpaid
Lead Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 4, 2018
The pay is not great. No tips under any circumstance. You're doing a waiting class job for minimum wage some okay benefits and no appreciation from the people you're waiting on. The people you were waiting on and your management team expect you to put everything else aside for the sake of the business. Time off is argued about, higher management is non-existent. The worst place I have worked.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, no tips
No help, no cover, no support
Fromt (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJanuary 6, 2018
There was no support from management, could not take breaks or lunch due that there was no cover, when sick they would not respect it and would tell me I could get a write up
Pros
Residents were pleasant
Cons
No lunch, no breaks, no cover
Great team morale
LVN (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJanuary 6, 2018
Amazing Director of Nursing who is professional and fair but inspiring and kind. Great team to work with, everyone is supportive and willing to lend a hand. The patients are well taken care of. The nurse patient ratios are about 1:14 when the facility is filled. Great company and they appreciate their employees. Great benefits if you work full time. This is applicable to Redwood Terrace Healthcare Center in Escondido California.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Fast paced and stressful at times.
Productive Work Environment
Jr. Fixed Asset Accountant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CANovember 27, 2017
Most of my day was comprised of sitting behind a computer screen, but the office was very inviting. The environment was very professional, and drama free. Overall, a great place to work.
Pros
Free Lunches, Employee Activities, Lots of Coffee, Great Environment
Cons
Constant Changes
Good company, great benefits
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Los Gatos, CANovember 11, 2017
Good company to work for but provide no opportunity for advancement. The management is excellent and the care our employees provide our residents is extraordinary.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of job promotion ability
Not a bad place to work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  CorporateNovember 11, 2017
With the recent merge, Management is somewhat out of touch with the Team Members. Lots of great employees, however they need more support than is currently provided.
Pros
Telecommute opportunities, free food.
Cons
Lack of management support
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 20, 2017
Its a high paced environment . Very demanding , have to have lots of patience with the senior residents. One has to rapidly adapt to changes in our work environment.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Growth in the company
Pleasant and enjoyable
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 2, 2017
Very enjoyable place to work, employees appreciated and recognized. Lots of coverage if needed. Feels safe due to security team driving around and patrolling.
Pros
lots of team work
Cons
parking is small

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HumanGood. Our community is ready to answer.