Humanix Employee Reviews

Great Temp Agency
Biller (Former Employee) –  Spokane , WAJuly 6, 2018
This is a Temp Agency and I was always kept busy until I was hire permanently at PAML. This is an excellent agency to work for. On each job I learned something new.
Pros
They kept me working.
Cons
There weren't any
July 17, 2018

Thank you for your review! We love it when our employees get hired by our clients!

Steady work temp agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJune 14, 2018
The people at humanix are awesome the job I still work at is laid back though wish I could have less mandatory overtime. Andrea who helped me got me a job literally that day one of the best choices I've made for a long time
Pros
Paid weekly good money
Cons
Takes to long to receive benefits
July 5, 2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Fast paced yet friendly
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Hayden, IDMay 16, 2018
The environment was slightly competitive. The management was extremely friendly and helpful. I enjoyed working there. I learned what it was like to work in a warehouse environment.
Temp jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDApril 10, 2018
This company does temporary jobs only with much room for improvement . The pay for some jobs is not worth being at the job . Some employers treat the temporary employees horribly .
Pros
You get a job quick
Cons
You don’t get payed what you should for some of the jobs u do
July 5, 2018

Thank you for your review. We do want to clarify that we offer more than just temporary positions. We have a very active Perm placement division as well.

We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations, when we offer positions we make sure we're clear on both responsibilities and the wage being offered for the position. We also check in regularly with our employees on the job to make sure things are going well and ask for continual feedback on work environment and responsibilities.

Temporary Agency
Bookkeeper/Payroll (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDMarch 21, 2018
This is a temporary agency. It can lead to full time permanent work. My positions with this job added to my history of work experience. I worked with some interesting people.
March 29, 2018

Thank you for your review! We're always happy when our associate employees increase their skills and work experience through our placements. Your poor rating for our management is a concern for us. We strive to provide the best experience for our candidates and employees and would like to learn where we fell short for you. Nancy Nelson, our President, is always available to discuss issues. We'd love to hear from you!

most companies were good to work for
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDFebruary 23, 2018
I had some really good jobs. I worked at one for 6yrs. Some were not so good. t that time I liked the temp jobs. I learned to operate a lot of different equipment. I received a lot of job training. Work culture was how you fit in to it.
Production
a machine operator (Current Employee) –  Valley, WAFebruary 2, 2018
I would get the boxes and order to get shipped out
.tape boxes
.trimming
.monitor machines
.change colors of the parts we do
.counting boxes
.cleaning the warehouse
Middle-of-the-road Temporary Employment Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WANovember 19, 2017
This company was OK. Not enough labor/production positions available. Office staff difficult to reach and often would not call you back. Minimum wage only.
Pros
Nice recruiters
Cons
Not enough jobs available
December 12, 2017

We're sorry we couldn't keep you busy! We always have a variety of positions available with the commitment to make sure you'll be successful in any position we offer. Pay rates do vary, depending on skills/experience required. We appreciate your feedback on our service!

Busy
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 30, 2017
There was always something to do at the temp job that Humanix set up for me. The work at Esterline was fast paced and easy to learn. The people that work there are a good group of workers.
Pros
group lunches
Cons
people always looking over your shoulder
great
Temp Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 22, 2017
After my interview they called me on my way home saying they found a job for me. They were very fast. They called me after my first day to see how it went and everything. They do care about their employees
October 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience! We do check in with both our employee and client throughout your job assignments. Your experience with Humanix is our #1 priority.

It sucks they don't treat you like a person
Temp (Former Employee) –  Cda, idahoSeptember 17, 2017
It is difficult to get a hold of anyone when you need information, they don't call you back, they don't return emails, they don't treat you like a person, and that's it
October 27, 2017

I sincerely apologize with our poor performance on following up with you. We take accountability and follow up with employee, clients and fellow team members very serious at Humanix.
Again I apologize.
Nancy Nelson
President

Temporary
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 30, 2017
If you are looking for a temporary job than Humanix is the best option to take. The hour tracking system is very simple. There is always the opportunity to find something else as well within the temp agency.
Good environment, work can get slow at times but not a bad place to work at.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2017
I'd say work for them is pleasant. I've been working consistently for close to a year now. Work can get slow at times, but with enough hours you get vacation time and insurance, if you choose to.
Pros
Breaks every two hours, relaxed environments
Cons
Not much overtime available
Fast paced work , pretty enjoyable
Laboror (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 29, 2017
It was a good job , but , I was never sure about job security . A lot of times a was waiting for machines to be set up , tried to make myself "busy" during these down times.
Pros
It was steady work, not very difficult
Cons
Job security was in question
Pleasant Employment Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 30, 2017
Temp Agency. The best in the area to work for. Management/Human resources is friendly, and easy to work with.

I found it easy to find work through them, though in both cases it turned out to be short term due to factors both Humanix and my self had no control over.
It's a good company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJune 23, 2017
When there were job openings, I would get a call about a day in advance unless I was already working for someone. Sometimes they hear about immediate positions that need help asap. They are helpful for any problems or concerns about anything both as a member at a job and as a member awaiting work.
Slow for jobs
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 6, 2017
Jobs are on wait or places of employment need working machines, however when machines are operating properly, the work is enjoyable, some places have gd ethics and environments, however some need change
Very efficient, and on time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, waFebruary 17, 2017
Depended on the job that I was hired to do, this is a temp agency. I mainly was hired to be a receptionist, so I did a lot of clerical work, faxing, filing and answering phones.
typical temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 16, 2017
What you put in is what you get out. The harder you work and better reviews you get at your jobs, the more likely you are to be placed somewhere else. If however you turn down jobs, or bow them off or do poor work, you will be less likely to get calls when other positions or jobs become available. The very purpose of the agency is temporary work, and there is nothing they can do about that sometimes, but that's the job
Pros
easy to work with
Cons
not a reliable source of income
great people and very helpful
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAOctober 15, 2015
The team tries to help with any and all aspects of getting and keeping work, they smile and a person is there to help all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Humanix. Our community is ready to answer.