HUMANUS Employee Reviews

Great experience
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 15, 2017
Great experience and friendly management. If the don't have the answer for you they will find it. Always answered no matter how many times I called.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No taxes
Loved the school they placed me in
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 13, 2017
I really didn't feel to comfortable here because they do everything the whole hiring process over the phone. I didn't meet anyone in person, and they give PCA's paper work to feel for your client and don't explain exactly how to fill it out. Their was times that I didn't receive my paycheck on time because they claimed my papa er work for the week wasn't filled out properly. But they never emailed or showed me how to dill it out and where to have certain signatures or who you should get to sign.
flexible work place
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 17, 2017
humanus was a great place to work at very flexible and hours and pay were good.....recruiter was alot of help never had a prob with pay they work with your hours
Pros
contractor
Cons
no benefits
Flexible and Wonderful Managers
Licensed BSC/ Lead Clinician (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 19, 2016
Humanus is a great place to work with competitive earnings and supportive managers/ recruiters. The staff at Humanus are always available to provide support and return calls.
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Temporary employment
Great Contract Work
Education Specialist Severe and Profound (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZOctober 7, 2015
Humanus Corporation is a great company to work for. I worked as a contract employee and they were always very pleasant. My pay checks were always on-time and accurate. I always felt appreciated and valued. I would recommend them to anyone who is qualified and willing to work on a contract basis.
Pros
Great people!
Cons
They aren't in my area in Colorado.