Hunt, Guillot & Associates, LLC

Working at Hunt, Guillot & Associates, LLC: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

workmanagementgreatdaytimejobpaygood

Remote work

Love working remotely. Get more done in one day remotely they I would in an office due to no interruptions and help is a teams call away. Everything is explained by teams meeting.

One of the best companies I have have ever worked for. You are able to easily balance work life and everyday life.

My overall score would be a 9 out of 10, only because I and not sure what happens when a project end. Although I am remote teams and management get along so well. Best group of people to work with.

Hunt, Guillot & Associates, LLC insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

great place to work.

Everyone works together to accomplish tasks in an efficient and timely manner.Never a dull moment, working on different projects on a daily basis.Paid holidays at Christmas and Thanksgiving Workplace safety is a top priority

Pros

excellent pay/work environment

Cons

away from home most of the time.

Hassle free workplace. Do your job theyll back u

Was only a contract hired welding inspector. Loved working for them though. Company pay was generous. Internal staff very easily able to answer questions and problem solve work related issues.

Pros

High pay package

Cons

My job was on contract basis so it ended and i was done

Family oriented culture. Company genuinely cares about their employees.

Have been with the company for about 3 years and since the first day, I have felt like a part of "the family". From the colleagues to the upper management to the vice president and the owners, everyone treats everyone else with dignity and respect.

Good pay

Initial assignment location wad great. Unexpectedly work slowed and was sent for a temporary assignment to an office in Pecos, TX. The work location required driving on very dangerous highways every day. Management at the local level was non existant in the field.

Always busy Pay was great Travel to many different locations once one job was done moved on to another location whether in Pennsylvania, Ohio, or West Virginia

fun work place

good place to work. family group look out for one another with their projects, work very with your lead manager on client projects and under stand their specs.

Pros

free breakfast on friday

Cons

healthcare

Great company

Great company great people awesome communication worked for them for about a year and I have no complaints anytime I had any concerns they got resolved

excellent work environment

After working with this company for over a year, I can say with confidence that I would recommend this company to a colleague looking to further enrich their experiences in surveying.

Productive and Challenging

Productive, organized enough time to learn Typical day was busy I enjoyed most that, I was able to enhance a software, design and improve according to my choice and logic not able to work from home. Life and work balance would be better if I could

Employees Wear Multiple Hats

Here at HGA, I am consistently given the opportunity to perform tasks outside my job description which keeps me engaged and on my toes. I do not enjoy doing the same tasks over and over so I appreciate the opportunities HGA provides me on a daily basis.

Great Company!

I have worked for HGA for over 3 years and have been treated well. They care about their employees and ensure they're properly compensated for the work completed.

Pros

They care about their employees.

Cons

Requires travel.

Decent culture in some departments, poor management

This was my first position out of college, so I was extremely excited to get my career started with this company. As a result, I worked hard and tried my best to integrate in with the people in this small-town environment. While I had some good managers in the beginning, leadership turnover was high and I ended up getting left behind by new managers who hired their own subordinates. Additionally, I was stuck doing intern-level field visits (100% travel most weeks), while the people the hired from the local university got all of the real assignments with actual engineering work. The only time I was able get good engineering experience was when I sought the work out for myself (and even then, it required 2 hours of travel each day to get to the job site). Beware: there are not many potentials for growth in this company unless you switch departments. If you're a woman, you can attain several benefits much quicker than if you were a man.

Pros

free drinks (at least there was when I worked there)

Cons

Managers play favorites

Productive & Accurate

Great People & Great Work done correctly Every time. Nice Equipment and friendly Staff. Experience at work. Happy to be there would like to be there now.

Pros

Nice People

Cons

Not busy enough.

Excellent experience with quality co-wrokers.

This was a summer internship where I was exposed to a vast amount of different responsibilities. Expectations were high but my co-workers and managers were always willing to help and explain to me thoroughly so that I could understand the appropriate procedures.

HGA as a Temp

As a temp, you get high pay with fewer benefits, but it's still a worthwhile experience. The company CARES, the higher ups CARE, the culture they create is one that strives to continue to excel and take CARE of you. Their teambuilding exercises include many free meals, and their management tends to listen to you about workflow and give you independent reign. I would recommend this workplace to many, and I also know that if I was willing to relocate this job would provide me the security I also crave. It's a trade-off, but it's worth it.

Pros

Great culture.

Cons

As a temp, you get the short end.

Great Company

Great company to work for. Management see to be very cued into the needs of the employees. They're also watch out for you during the slow times to keep you on board.

Very good group to work with

Very team focused, you feel like family at work. A lot of different parts that you can be involved with. Room for advancement within. Great benefits

Management not looking ahead

Management was not looking forward to future work. Office in Washington did close due to lack of projects. They did provide Breakfast every Friday which was a plus.

They keep you busy with work and work with your schedule and provide anything you need to get the job done. They take good care of their employees!

Hunt Guillot and Associates is a very strong Company that takes real good care of it's employees. The benefits are great and so is the pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunt, Guillot & Associates, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits