Hunter Hamilton Employee Reviews

Typical temp job/position
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 16, 2018
I liked the position that they got me, but the recruiter (and I won't list his name) is very rude-typical employment agency, sometimes he would return my phone calls or emails and sometimes he won't -always blamed me or someone else for the problems-won't listen to me-just a typical employment agency that i will not use again -did a godd job on the assisgnment but he treated me like trash and talked down to me -I have worked temp positions before but I'm so glad that I have a full-time pernament position because i will never work for him again
Pros
temp agency
Cons
temp agency
May 30, 2018

Thank you for providing this feedback, if you would like to discuss your concerns further please contact humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 26, 2017
I have not been able to work for them as of yet they have not found me an assignment yet.

*I would have more to say once I have really work with them one on one
August 22, 2017

Thank you for writing this review. I hope you will come back and say more once you have been matched with an assignment.

Standard Central Billing environment
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 30, 2015
My assignment was with Associated Wholesale Grocers. I worked in their central billing department processing invoices for vendors. There was several processes that were used for the same thing. It could have been more streamlined.
Assignments are interesting
Practitioner - Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2015
So far so good. Narrow minded when they put you in an assignment they just forget about your career goals. Typical of a temporary agency.
Pros
Narrow minded put you in an assignment and forget your goals
Cons
Steady assignments so far
Expected me to answer my cell before first ring
Accounts payable (Former Employee) –  Kansas CityMay 6, 2015
first assignment the client wasn't up front that they needed a hard core collections clerk instead of an accounting assistant. Complete waste of my time.

Second client, Hunter Hamilton expected me to pick up the cell during work hours. Cell stays in purse during working hours so I can actually work. How about calling the work number instead? Because of this they state there was a lack of communication on my part.

I've got them on my do not use list at least in my current area.
Great place to work for
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 13, 2014
I've not been with Hunter Hamilton long, but they found me a great first temporary job and I look forward to more opportunities while I'm waiting to find a permanent position.
Recruiter was awesome, great personality.
Finance (Current Employee) –  St.paul, mnAugust 15, 2014
First contract company to actually to stay in contact with me, verses the constant badgering of calling them ( ie: other contact companies like account temps) and not ever getting a phone call back. I was always kept in the loop.
Friendly staff, low,low pay for 20 years experience. But needed the job, but they don't pay on experience. However you do get treated well.
I contract for a great company and couldn't be happier with the fit. Just wish the pay followed years of experience.
Pros
Flexible, works with schedules, stays in contact.
Cons
Benefits are high, low pay for qualified candidates.
September 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Hunter Hamilton. It is our goal to ensure our employees feel they are well supported, so I am glad to see that has been your experience.

Professional yet Honest
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 3, 2014
I appreciate how the recruiters give honest feedback -- positive or negative. They do a good job of matching individuals to particular jobs. Hardest part of latest assignment was understanding the depth of research that was required. It took me longer than most to solve complex scenarios, and often had to ask for assistance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily processing of all functions. I enjoyed going from task to task, getting everything completed. I liked knowing exactly what needed to get done, what the daily priorities were. I loved the heavy amount of typing and 10-key that was involved.
Pros
Heavy typing, always busy, always learning.
Cons
Occasional hard days that seemed "above" me.
Not a good environment
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 3, 2013
Not a good group. A lot of room for improvement. The existing team all came from the same previous company and do a horrible job of including others on the team.
Good working environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 6, 2012
Good experience, good working environment. Fun people to work with. It is really a good experience.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
i would expect better benefits.
December 6, 2017

I am so glad to hear you have been having such a positive experience with us! Thank you for your review!