Hunter Industries Employee Reviews

All around good place
Blade Operator (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXApril 9, 2018
All around is a great place to work if you love the work on heavy equipment I really enjoyed it put being out of town everyday and not coming home until the weekends when I have a wife and kid at home was very tuff for me.
Pros
Earn safety time
Cons
Work way away from home
Great Place to Work
Quality Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAApril 5, 2018
Hunter Industries is a great place to work that is relaxed and fun, with a collaborative company culture and friendly management. As an intern, I was treated very well and had ready access to cross-functional resources. This allowed me to perform my work more effectively.
Excellent place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAFebruary 14, 2018
Family owned Business, Family like atmosphere.
They Understand that unexpected things may happen in your life and they are reasonable and accommodating to you needs.
Good company
HR/Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXFebruary 9, 2018
Great place to work for, friendly atmosphere, Constant work never a dull moment in the fields. family oriented and family owned. Driving new business.
bad team work culture
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJanuary 3, 2018
lack of teamwork
bad training and very impatient trainee
supervisor unprofessional
no education to other team members
overall the only care to trained you if you are a friend of the management other then that people is left on their own
Cut throat environment not worth your time or effort
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 13, 2017
Poor management
Not enough compensation
Short hours on check frequently
Favoritism and brown nosing, hypocritical narcissistic mostly describes it all
Pros
Cons
To be seen on day one
Excelent Bonus
Machine Operator ( Industrial Lifting ) (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CA 92078October 18, 2017
each year the company bonus are $3,000 per employee,that makes the employee is more motivated to work by the type of insentive they give.better quality at work
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
na
Not a bad place to work.
ElectromechanicalTechnician (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 27, 2017
Clean, air-conditioned work environment. Very Hispanic work force. A little too much "drama" every now and then. Very repetitive work. More reactive than proactive.
Pros
Clean work environment
Cons
Supervisors don't put a lot of effort into your annual evaluations.
Supervisor was hard to work with and covered his own behind which situations did not work in his favor
SURVEYOR/GRADE SETTER (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Some supervisors come in to a new job with their own crews and start to dismantle the crew that is already there by either sending them to other places . Those that stay on that particular job site slowly get fired or just plain let go .
It's decent
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CA 92078September 1, 2017
Good place to work. A lot of politics involved, and HAT training isn't really enforced here. Laid back environment, friendly, and easy to get along with most people here.
Excellent work environment
Associate software quality assurance engineer (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJuly 14, 2017
Good group of individuals with a desire to help support each other. Everyone was very curtious and helpful. Opportunities for advancement were available and encouraged.
It's an ok place.
Flagger/Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJune 12, 2017
You don't work in the rain, so they will send you home. So if it's raining before, you clock in, and they send you home, you don't get paid for rainy days. They offer 401k, and medical, but not dental, or vision.
Pros
If you work an hour, or more away from your home, they pay for a motel, for you to stay in, while your working, at that place.
Cons
If you're a flagger, you don't get lunch breaks. You're not paid for, rainy days.
Great Company to work for
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJune 1, 2017
The Company itself has great quality's, the workers there are very great and take pride in their work. The supervisors believe in SAFETY to the max and will fire you if you don't be safe while working. The Owner of the company is very active driving around to job sites asking the workers how everything is going, and ask if theirs any problem and if there is what they are and how can they be fixed.
Wonderful company
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAMay 11, 2017
Hunter Industries is truly a family company. Everyone was happy to be at work every day and were professional and kind. My boss was amazing, genuinely caring about her employees and worked harder than any other boss I ever had. Often times she would help me create elaborate and physically challenging photo sets and always aimed for great work. She was generous to show her appreciation for a job well done, offering her employees written accomplishments and praising us often. The job itself offered a lot of variety in daily work as the traffic manager was sure to distribute the fun projects as well as the mundane evenly between the designers to keep us all happy and eager to preform to the best of our abilities. I would go back in a second if I still lived there.
Pros
Amazing culture, interesting work, fun company, profit sharing, gym
Cons
I can't think of any
a great place to work
Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAApril 13, 2017
its like working in heaven next to god and angels. Super clean enviorments. great pay, benifits and profit sharing. Awsome people and the best place to work on the planet.
Pros
its a dream enviroment
Not a bad place to work
Quality Control Lead (Current Employee) –  San marcos, CaFebruary 28, 2017
This is not a bad company to work for. I think there compensation could be reviewed and revised to make employees happier. Overall not a bad place.
Great company with a very positive environment!
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CANovember 2, 2016
They take care of their employees and provide great benefits and working environments. They live up to their values and provide a great culture and positive setting for customers and employees.
Pros
Work environment, employee bonuses and appreciation
Cons
Advancement opportunites.
Job description
Shipping and Receiving Clerk III (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAOctober 31, 2016
Good company, good profits.
I learned about shipments orders
Receiving of finished products
Healthcare provider
Bonus at the end of the year
Outstanding culture family oriented values
Environmental Health and Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJuly 12, 2016
Hunter Industries is a fun place to work with long term employees that live the company values and mission. Family and customer focused with great balance. never a dull moment as they are always innovating and changing processes.
Pros
excellent work invironment
great place to work
Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 15, 2016
I enjoyed working here while I was in high school. The benefits were very good and the office life was great. I actually looked forward to coming to work everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunter Industries. Our community is ready to answer.