Hunter Technical Resources Employee Reviews

Great Culture with Room for Growth
Principal Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2019
I've been working at Hunter for over 8 years. This is the best staffing agency I have worked for. The team and culture are great. You get what you put into it. If you work hard you will make great money.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Room For Growth, Great Pay
Awesome company / Great Leadership / "family" culture
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2019
I can not say enough good things about this company! It is truly a family environment that actually CARES about their employee which is rare in general but even more so in the staffing industry!

Flexible schedules as long as you are hitting your metrics, great management and awesome culture!
Great people, Excellent environment
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2018
I had a temporary position with Hunter and it was a wonderful experience. I would work with them again, anytime! Management is great and easy to work with. Co-workers were very helpful in getting me up to speed. Excellent work environment. Highly recommend working with this company.
Excellent Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2018
Very family-oriented company. Leadership is extremely professional. Everyone here is very supportive and all around exceptional. I would highly recommend to a friend.
Pros
Flex Hours, Professional Enviroment
Proven Resource in Atlanta
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2018
I've worked for several staffing agencies in the area over the years and have always heard great things of Hunter. Upon having the opportunity to come on board, the hype is real! No pointless meetings, eating into core recruiting hours or micro-management style dictating "how" you get the job done.

The management is well structured and organized with creative means of communicating objectives and direction.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Awesome Recruiting Firm!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 18, 2018
By far the best recruiting firm I have worked for. Lots of opportunity to succeed, management is helpful and doesn't micromanage, very collaborative atmosphere, and lots of fun personalities in the office.
Pros
Flex Hours, Good Pay, Great People
Cons
Recruitment company, placed me at good employers
Sr. Logistics Analyst (contract position) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2018
This is a temporary service for technical support. Has a good client base and placed me at 1year contracts. Would recommend it if your new to a locations, like I was, and looking to enter into your field.
Great place for a contractor
Order Entry Specialist, Bellsouth (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2017
I was new to the Contracting of jobs and was unaware of how it worked and when my contract ended I was not notified or did not know exactly when it would end. This left me without a job for 6 months
Pros
Great people
Cons
Contract
Very Agreeable Work Life Balance
Sourcing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I have worked at Hunter for 4 years now and consider it an outstanding company for anyone who is currently in, or looking to breach into the IT staffing industry. Managers work closely with each individual employee to ensure their growth as well as their happiness. There are opportunities for people who have been staffing for 20 years, but also entry level programs to help teach young graduates the business. If you are seeking a new opportunity, I would highly recommend Hunter as your first stop.
Pros
Reasonable hours, Close community, Strong compensations, Location (Never too far from anywhere in Atlanta)
Cons
Location (Traffic)
Awesome Company!
Sr. IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I love coming to work here every day.
Hunter is run by a great group of people with a unique perspective on technology. The atmosphere is fun and the overall approach to business at Hunter is exciting. I highly recommend this place!
Sr. Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2016
Great Company! I have been there for several years now with no plans of leaving.

Management is first rate and they have an open door policy. Truly a family organization.
Pros
Opportunity to make a lot of money
Great Consulting Firm
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAMarch 24, 2014
Great firm to work with great communication skills and wonderful feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hunter Technical Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8