Huntsville Hospital Employee Review

View all Huntsville Hospital reviews

Teaching hospital with great doctors and specialities
Adult Critical Care Transport Nurse (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 28, 2014
The minute you hit the time clock in the emergency room you're already on the move. Taking over the current patients in your assigned rooms, preparing for your next patient to come in. You never know what is going to come through the doors in an ambulance or even through the front lobby. You have to be prepared for anything and everything. One of your patients may be an acute MI and your other room might have a broken arm. The 12 hours fly by and in the end you feel as if you've helped at least one person.

Other Huntsville Hospital Employee Reviews

Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 17, 2018
I have worked at Huntsville Hospital for ten years. I am a phlebotomist. The laboratory is the best department in the hospital. The lab director is always available to anyone that has a problem or concern. She is willing to work with her employees. There is always opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Badge purchase available for pharmacy
Cons
i need a change
Certified health unit coordinator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 10, 2018
I have worked on the same unit for over eleven years,
I am not satisfied with my work scheduled, I don't have anything negative to say about Huntsville hospital as a health care facility, I just need a change, in hope for advancement