Hustler Casino

Hustler Casino Employee Reviews

A decent entry job to the casino business. Supervisor and floor men are pretty nice and helpful. When it gets busy it can get little stressful but manageable most of the time.
Es un bello lugar trabajo , organizado , seguro , tiene muchas garantias
Great environment. Friendly coworkers. Great place to advance and learn different skills. Customers are friendly and you have the opportunity to get to know both regular parts and staff.
Pros
Job advances
Cons
n/a
In my experience working at the Hustler Casino was long hours and tedious tasks but very rewarding at the end of my contract. Out of all the casinos that I have worked at this one is my favorite. I wish things would have worked out differently at the time but do to poor management with guest relationships there were to many conflicts contradicting each other that it didn't work out in the future. Overall I would definitely take employment with this company again.
Pros
lenient rules and comfortable environment
Cons
long hours and under appreciated
Hustler Casino was a fun place to work with. Co-workers were all really nice. Customers could vary in being really nice or really mean, but it makes sense they are gambling.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Management doesn't last here more than a few months on average. Because of this there is no loyalty to employees and is very cut throat. I enjoyed working here but was promised non changing hours and then they changed my hours to something very different and unreasonable. There is no guarantee with anything you are promised here. They will conveniently retract anything that doesn't benefit them. Their pay is decent for the jobs, but could be more competitive. Management is the main problem here and the owner no longer has control of his own casino. HR is very cut throat and they do not care if you leave, they will replace you with someone cheaper. They are constantly trying to fill your shoes with someone that they can pay less to lower their expenses. Few people stay here for long in skilled positions. Unskilled positions are abused with hours and pay as are some skilled positions.
Pros
in house cheap dining options for lunch
Cons
real strict on timecards, management sucks
On a typical day the casino would be busy at the beginning of my shift. I was given an assignment to either give a break (10 minute break/ 30 minute lunch) or take over a game table. The hardest part of the job was having to do overtime regularly although I didn't mind. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with customers.
I PBX for entire casino incoming and out going calls I handled and distributed uniforms to all casino employees greeted guest that enter casino made sure proper forms where filled out by employees when issuing out uniforms.
The only positive thing I can say about this place is the dj be having the casino jumping! It’s really not much I can say on a positive level. They expect everything to be perfect at all time, but it’s hard when you have foreign people coming in and out peeing/pooping at the tables because they don’t want to loose their spot at the table. I’ve seen people get fired because of what these customer do. They work you like a dog and act as if they are the owner of you!
Pros
Cons
Everything!
A lot of the ceo and mangers are not polite . Very inconsiderate when it come to there employees. Under paying people and over working people because their lack of employment
Pros
Benefits 401k
Cons
No paid lunches over worked
At first , it’s was a nice place to work at but now everybody not following procedures like when a dragon bonus come out. You will see a few chip runners and floorman standing behind dealer shoe shining to get tip. That scared the players away.
Too far away for my taste, and takes off money for every table, and no customers. Bad services with unsafe parking lots. The place is awful and wouldn’t recommend the food to anyone.
Pros
The hygiene is good
Cons
No bonus
I became the first Count Room Supervisor at this place unfortunately they gave it to me after a couple of years of hard work. They over worked the department for many years. They did not recognize the people that did all the hard work.
Pros
I started getting supervisor experience
Cons
no breaks or lunch sometimes I worked as a supervisor for couple or years without getting pay.
Very great place to work. Fair pay, good benefits.Management was very good. I really enjoyed my time at this Casino. Very fast-paced but made the day go faster.
Is a not fairly job , stressing, standing all 8 hours, all the time checking u brake times not eve going to the restroom is pleasing, the supervisor all over the head
Looks very nice inside the casino. Not as big as other casinos but everybody knows each other and they have nicer customers then other places. You should check it out. good place to work and staffs are very friendly
Pros
Swing shief is always busy and packed
Cons
Games start breaking down so working graveyard is pretty tuff
Hustler casino is a fast paced environment that pays adequately and has room for advancement. Also the benefits are pretty good. The supervisors are fair and you have to willing to stand for long hours.
Pros
adequate pay
Cons
I was posted at the main entrance checking I.D for entrance to the casino. I also was posted inside the casino observing activity in the casino. I also had to perform boxpull once a night and assisted customers with customer service. My job also included escorting customers to there cars after playing.
Greet and escort customers to their tables •Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware •Inform customers about the day’s specials math skills and
Pros
need more fulltime employee
Cons
eveyone's need part-time as well
When I first arrived at the casino ,I thought this casino was very beautiful. I work at this casino The manager is very nice I'm often encouraged to say good job .Thestafflounge is also very clean andtheequipmentalincomplete
I truly enjoyed working at the Hustler casino. I wish the pay was higher than $12 per hour. I met many interesting people from all over the world. The cashiers deal with large amounts of cash on a daily basis.
  1. Employee Reviews