Hustler Casino

Hustler Casino Employee Reviews

United States37 reviews
fun work place
Hustler Casino was a fun place to work with. Co-workers were all really nice. Customers could vary in being really nice or really mean, but it makes sense they are gambling.
In my opinion the best casino to work for in the Los Angels area.
In my experience working at the Hustler Casino was long hours and tedious tasks but very rewarding at the end of my contract. Out of all the casinos that I have worked at this one is my favorite. I wish things would have worked out differently at the time but do to poor management with guest relationships there were to many conflicts contradicting each other that it didn't work out in the future. Overall I would definitely take employment with this company again.
Pros
lenient rules and comfortable environment
Cons
long hours and under appreciated
Fun place to work but management is new every few months
Management doesn't last here more than a few months on average. Because of this there is no loyalty to employees and is very cut throat. I enjoyed working here but was promised non changing hours and then they changed my hours to something very different and unreasonable. There is no guarantee with anything you are promised here. They will conveniently retract anything that doesn't benefit them.

Their pay is decent for the jobs, but could be more competitive.

Management is the main problem here and the owner no longer has control of his own casino. HR is very cut throat and they do not care if you leave, they will replace you with someone cheaper. They are constantly trying to fill your shoes with someone that they can pay less to lower their expenses. Few people stay here for long in skilled positions. Unskilled positions are abused with hours and pay as are some skilled positions.
Pros
in house cheap dining options for lunch
Cons
real strict on timecards, management sucks
Attentive and diverse
On a typical day the casino would be busy at the beginning of my shift. I was given an assignment to either give a break (10 minute break/ 30 minute lunch) or take over a game table. The hardest part of the job was having to do overtime regularly although I didn't mind. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with customers.
Fun Place to work
I PBX for entire casino incoming and out going calls I handled and distributed uniforms to all casino employees greeted guest that enter casino made sure proper forms where filled out by employees when issuing out uniforms.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ugh
The only positive thing I can say about this place is the dj be having the casino jumping! It’s really not much I can say on a positive level. They expect everything to be perfect at all time, but it’s hard when you have foreign people coming in and out peeing/pooping at the tables because they don’t want to loose their spot at the table. I’ve seen people get fired because of what these customer do. They work you like a dog and act as if they are the owner of you!
Pros
Cons
Everything!
It an alright place to work if your desperate for a job and don’t care how you treated
A lot of the ceo and mangers are not polite . Very inconsiderate when it come to there employees. Under paying people and over working people because their lack of employment
Pros
Benefits 401k
Cons
No paid lunches over worked
It a friendly nice place to enjoy some card club game
At first , it’s was a nice place to work at but now everybody not following procedures like when a dragon bonus come out. You will see a few chip runners and floorman standing behind dealer shoe shining to get tip. That scared the players away.
Awful
Too far away for my taste, and takes off money for every table, and no customers. Bad services with unsafe parking lots. The place is awful and wouldn’t recommend the food to anyone.
Pros
The hygiene is good
Cons
No bonus
I became the first Count room supervisor at the Hustler Casino
I became the first Count Room Supervisor at this place unfortunately they gave it to me after a couple of years of hard work. They over worked the department for many years. They did not recognize the people that did all the hard work.
Pros
I started getting supervisor experience
Cons
no breaks or lunch sometimes I worked as a supervisor for couple or years without getting pay.
Very great place to work. Fair pay, good benefits.Management was very good. I really enjoyed my time at this Casino. Very fast-paced but made the day go faster.
Is a job
Is a not fairly job , stressing, standing all 8 hours, all the time checking u brake times not eve going to the restroom is pleasing, the supervisor all over the head
Fun to work. Nice little casino
Looks very nice inside the casino. Not as big as other casinos but everybody knows each other and they have nicer customers then other places. You should check it out. good place to work and staffs are very friendly
Pros
Swing shief is always busy and packed
Cons
Games start breaking down so working graveyard is pretty tuff
Great enviroment and lively place to work.
Hustler casino is a fast paced environment that pays adequately and has room for advancement. Also the benefits are pretty good. The supervisors are fair and you have to willing to stand for long hours.
Pros
adequate pay
casino job duties
I was posted at the main entrance checking I.D for entrance to the casino. I also was posted inside the casino observing activity in the casino. I also had to perform boxpull once a night and assisted customers with customer service. My job also included escorting customers to there cars after playing.
food server
Greet and escort customers to their tables
•Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware

•Inform customers about the day’s specials

math skills and
Pros
need more fulltime employee
Cons
eveyone's need part-time as well
About Hustlers Casino
When I first arrived at the casino ,I thought this casino was very beautiful. I work at this casino The manager is very nice I'm often encouraged to say good job .Thestafflounge is also very clean andtheequipmentalincomplete
Interesting place to work. Many ethnicities.
I truly enjoyed working at the Hustler casino. I wish the pay was higher than $12 per hour. I met many interesting people from all over the world. The cashiers deal with large amounts of cash on a daily basis.
Best Place
I was the Food and Beverage which I was asked to help restructure the restaurant, lounge and kitchen. It was a great challenge which I took pride in changing and seeing a department grow in guest service and profit. Servers and Bartenders were great in eager to learn new procedures and listen to new ideas.
Pros
Upper management support
Cons
old bars
Summer we employee appreciation party, fun and games and prizes etc...
Hustler Casino is a good place to work, nobody will bother you as long as you do your job, it's a fun place to work.Employees are great, we all treat each other as a family no matter what race you are in,
We all have a respect to each.
Pros
We bring our own food, you can order food if you want, prices of food for employee are high can't afford it.
Cons
We have health Insurance, 401k, vacation pay and sick time
slow work place in the morings and rude supervisors
productive some days I worked mornings so very slow nothing to do but walk around and make something up to do most of the times thru out the day but for the most part pretty chilled work place
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
short breaks work 6 days alot