Hustler Casino

Working at Hustler Casino: 42 Reviews

United States42 reviews

niceplacetimedaypaygoodpeoplejob

Good experience

This is a good job to learn some food serving skills as well as how to be self-dependant. Tips can be good at times. Some supervisors were good and some were annoying.

Cons

Strict attendance policy

Okay place, if you're willing do to the three things over and over again.

You basically do the same thing every day, to where the definition of insanity quote plays in your mind over and over again.The job can be overwhelming, due to some old fashion way of doing the major change outs.Your work/life balance goes out the window, especially when you try to get the days off you wanted, since they follow a seniority rule.Also, it can be really hot in there, due to all the running machines and the AC hasn't been fixed for years.Most of the people there are nice, though.

Hustler Casino insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

great tips

love dealing poker here!! Gret tips,great patrons and management,professional enviroment. been working here for ell over ten years,great parking AND SAFE AREA

Would not work in this company become of there benefits. The pay is not good compared to other companies. The staff is alright and friendly but just the standard not good.

Hermoso ambiente laboral

Es un bello lugar trabajo , organizado , seguro , tiene muchas garantias

Easy but boring at times

A decent entry job to the casino business. Supervisor and floor men are pretty nice and helpful. When it gets busy it can get little stressful but manageable most of the time.

Family Oriented

Great environment. Friendly coworkers. Great place to advance and learn different skills. Customers are friendly and you have the opportunity to get to know both regular parts and staff.

Pros

Job advances

Cons

n/a

In my opinion the best casino to work for in the Los Angels area.

In my experience working at the Hustler Casino was long hours and tedious tasks but very rewarding at the end of my contract. Out of all the casinos that I have worked at this one is my favorite. I wish things would have worked out differently at the time but do to poor management with guest relationships there were to many conflicts contradicting each other that it didn't work out in the future. Overall I would definitely take employment with this company again.

Pros

lenient rules and comfortable environment

Cons

long hours and under appreciated

fun work place

Hustler Casino was a fun place to work with. Co-workers were all really nice. Customers could vary in being really nice or really mean, but it makes sense they are gambling.

Attentive and diverse

On a typical day the casino would be busy at the beginning of my shift. I was given an assignment to either give a break (10 minute break/ 30 minute lunch) or take over a game table. The hardest part of the job was having to do overtime regularly although I didn't mind. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with customers.

Fun Place to work

I PBX for entire casino incoming and out going calls I handled and distributed uniforms to all casino employees greeted guest that enter casino made sure proper forms where filled out by employees when issuing out uniforms.

Ugh

The only positive thing I can say about this place is the dj be having the casino jumping! It’s really not much I can say on a positive level. They expect everything to be perfect at all time, but it’s hard when you have foreign people coming in and out peeing/pooping at the tables because they don’t want to loose their spot at the table. I’ve seen people get fired because of what these customer do. They work you like a dog and act as if they are the owner of you!

Pros

Cons

Everything!

It an alright place to work if your desperate for a job and don’t care how you treated

A lot of the ceo and mangers are not polite . Very inconsiderate when it come to there employees. Under paying people and over working people because their lack of employment

Pros

Benefits 401k

Cons

No paid lunches over worked

It a friendly nice place to enjoy some card club game

At first , it’s was a nice place to work at but now everybody not following procedures like when a dragon bonus come out. You will see a few chip runners and floorman standing behind dealer shoe shining to get tip. That scared the players away.

Awful

Too far away for my taste, and takes off money for every table, and no customers. Bad services with unsafe parking lots. The place is awful and wouldn’t recommend the food to anyone.

Pros

The hygiene is good

Cons

No bonus

I became the first Count room supervisor at the Hustler Casino

I became the first Count Room Supervisor at this place unfortunately they gave it to me after a couple of years of hard work. They over worked the department for many years. They did not recognize the people that did all the hard work.

Pros

I started getting supervisor experience

Cons

no breaks or lunch sometimes I worked as a supervisor for couple or years without getting pay.

Very great place to work. Fair pay, good benefits.Management was very good. I really enjoyed my time at this Casino. Very fast-paced but made the day go faster.

Is a job

Is a not fairly job , stressing, standing all 8 hours, all the time checking u brake times not eve going to the restroom is pleasing, the supervisor all over the head

Fun to work. Nice little casino

Looks very nice inside the casino. Not as big as other casinos but everybody knows each other and they have nicer customers then other places. You should check it out. good place to work and staffs are very friendly

Pros

Swing shief is always busy and packed

Cons

Games start breaking down so working graveyard is pretty tuff

Great enviroment and lively place to work.

Hustler casino is a fast paced environment that pays adequately and has room for advancement. Also the benefits are pretty good. The supervisors are fair and you have to willing to stand for long hours.

Pros

adequate pay

casino job duties

I was posted at the main entrance checking I.D for entrance to the casino. I also was posted inside the casino observing activity in the casino. I also had to perform boxpull once a night and assisted customers with customer service. My job also included escorting customers to there cars after playing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hustler Casino. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits